Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
Sugary Sweet

"A letter from him to me"

3
3 Comments 3
1.7k Views 1.7k
260 words 260 words
Dear Narn,
you are the perfect balance, a bit of everything topped with stunning good looks and adorableness that trumps everything else, courage to stand up where others might not but always with good intentions. Kind, careing, sweet and gentleness as well as considerable thoughtfullness for everyone else. Modest as well, even though you are the most amazing person who will walk across the face of this earth you will not admit it. That's probably your own downfall ever, you can't see just how amazing and wonderful you are in every single way imaginable. I don't care how many men have said they have found the perfect and best woman because I know in my heart they are all wrong becuase I'm the lucky one. I have you and they don't.

I could spend days writing or even years and if I become better with words I might even be able to convey just a mere slither of just how wonderful you truly are, hun. That blush of yours is adorable hun. Don't hide it. It bring out the softerside to you, the kind, caring, sugary sweet one....hmmmm, no sugar's that sweet.

I know you probably believe a large portion of what I have just written is not true, but every word I have written was the truth and somewhere you know that.
Now, hun, go to bed.
Lay down.
Close your eyes and go to sleep.
Let that blush across your face and the love in your heart take you safely to sleep.

I love you

C.A.
Published 
Written by Narn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments