Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
My Dream

"this was my dream"

5
2 Comments 2
1.3k Views 1.3k
633 words 633 words
Waking, I found myself floating, something melodic running through my head, my eyes remained closed. I could hear breathing, slow and low, hypnotically peaceful. I smile automatically, it’s the effect you have on me every time, but I only remembered to breathe again after hearing you sigh in your sleep.

The press of your soft, naked body against mine does not bring me down to earth. Lying over my right side, straddling my right leg while using my chest as a pillow, there was no chance of me falling out of bed, even though I must have fallen asleep satiated and exhausted.

I was only half awake but I knew the heady perfume of our combined bodies, aromatic and intoxicating. Its complex notes combined to enfold me, almost overpowering and sending me back to my dreams. I basked in the moment, bathed in the warmth of the sensations, overcome by our closeness, both physical and emotional.

The night air was as warm as a desert breeze, so although the covers had slipped from the upper half of our bodies, I was perfectly comfortable. My arms felt detached, not part of me. One at an awkward angle, palm upward, trapped between our bodies, was it part of me? My left hand had ideas of its own, and freedom to explore.

Unable to resist its movement, my left hand drifted, with the lightest touch, from near your shoulder to your soft round butt, and back. The sensation was heavenly, my hand and arm tingling with joy. These caresses transmitted swirls and eddies in your beautiful body so close to mine, you felt part of me.

Stirring, you performed that that kitten-like settling we all do when we don't want to move but are not quite comfortable, settling even closer to me. Your head found a better resting place by the slightest of adjustments; lips brushed against my chest and murmured, almost imperceptibly, my name . . .

Hands and arms still held me, almost as before, their grasp just as gentle but just as possessing; my right hand dared to move, easing its positioning without causing further disturbance. I basked in the sheer pleasure of this closeness as much as in any intimacy we had previously shared.

I heard nothing but the combined beating of our hearts, playing out parallel, soft, inexorable, rhythms. No sound from the outside world invaded our sanctuary, no car, no voice, not a dog barked, nor even the distant sound of a radio from some opened window down the street, just us two.

My eyes were still closed and I relaxed into the unity of our bodies, aware that their combined heat caused us to perspire where skin touched skin, intensifying the moistness between our satiated bodies. My hearing, smell, touch, and that nameless sense that informs us what the other is thinking and feeling, are all heightened.

Drinking in the moment, and draining it to the last drop, I remained motionless, well as motionless as my body's natural responses could permit! One particular part of me, pressed as it was against a very sexy feminine hip, was most definitely stirring. I eased myself against you, the pleasure washed over me like liquid gold.

As if in response, my beautiful lover, although still sound asleep, you responded by slowly, but rhythmically, pressing your Mound Of Venus against my thigh. I swear I heard you purr as we regained our peace in sublime and satisfied slumber.

Hours, or minutes, later I awoke, but unfortunately not to the warmth of those sweet, dreamy moments, or even a smile, but to the same chill I had known as I fell asleep. Since then my whole being has felt warmer and I blow kisses to the moon; because of course, dreams do come true, don't they.

Published 
Written by Duke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments