Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Amber - The Conclusion

5
5 Comments 5
1.2k Views 1.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
As they walked to Bruce's car Amber tripped over the curb and her feet a few times as her total focus was on the tiny ring on the third finger of her left hand. The small stone caught the light coming from the moon and the parking lot lights and it caused it to sparkle.

Each time she looked at it, she gripped Bruce's hand tighter and her smile grew wider. He opened the passenger door for her and she allowed him a glimpse of her slender legs until she adjusted her the long skirt for her dress. She smiled inwardly as she recalled the same thing happening on their first date,

Bruce got in the drivers side and before he could start the car she leaned into him and gave him another long lingering kiss.

"When did you get this?" she asked.

"About a week ago."

"It looks expensive. Was it?"

"Well it's not a top of the line diamond, but it's a real one and not cubic zirconium."

"Are you sure about this?"

"I have never been more sure about anything."

"Then we have a lot to discuss."

"Such as?"

"What about your attending college?"

"I am still planning on it. I am going to work the steel warehouse this summer and register for fall classes. I have been offered a job working with the unions when I graduate."

"You're going to give up working at the restaurant? But you love it there," Amber asked with an astonished look on her face.

"Yeah I love it, but the money ain't all that great."

"What about the living arrangements?"

"Well, until we get married we will both stay at home. When I have enough saved for a house then we will set a date."

They arrived at Bruce's parents house and Amber headed to the bathroom while Bruce opened a few bottles of Coke. When he heard her high heels clicking on the floor, as she entered the kitchen, he looked up. Then for the second time this evening his mouth hung open.

Amber had doffed her dress and was now standing before him in the erotic lingerie he had given her at Christmas. She embraced and kissed him deeply. Then taking him by the hand led him to his bedroom where he removed his tux and slipped under the sheets next to her.

Just as he was about to move toward her, she gently stopped him.

"Now that my pregnancy is over, there will have to be some changes. I just went through childbirth and have no desire to get pregnant again, well not for a while. Now I want you as bad as you want me, except now you will have to wear protection."

"I understand," Bruce responded.

"Really? You can make the transition from being a bareback rider to having to wear a condom?"

Bruce gave her a smile and turned away from her for a moment. When he turned back, he had a box of very expensive condoms in his hand. Amber gave him a surprised smile.

"Now when did you purchase those?" she questioned.

"Today actually. I was pretty sure that they would be a mandatory requirement from now on," he responded.

"You were that sure you were going to get lucky tonight?" She asked with a stern face.

"I wasn't sure, but I was hoping, he responded.

After they finished, Amber headed to the bathroom to clean up and redress when she exited, Bruce had his turn. As they sat at he kitchen table enjoying their Cokes, more questions came out and this time it was Bruce that did the questioning.

"So, can you handle being engaged at sixteen?" Bruce asked.

"I don't see having any problems with it."

"What about when you return to school in the Fall?"

"What about it? And don't you dare say anything about my wanting to see anyone else. Do you want to see anyone else?

"Hell no."

"Then what makes you think I would?" she questioned.

As Bruce had no answer he remained silent.

"Besides I have been thinking about not going back to school. There are online classes that are accepted by colleges," she responded.

"Really? What about missing out on all the social events?"

"Been there and done that."

"So you haven't given up your dream of attending college?"

"Nope. I just need to reconsider my goals."

"You can go full time after we get married if you want. All we will have to do is hire a nanny to watch Lea," Bruce responded.

"So have you finally gotten it out of your head that I am going to college to learn and not get laid?"

"Pretty much, but we can talk about this some more later, but right now I better get you home," he responded glancing at his watch.

After they pulled in her driveway, Amber was out of the car before it came to a dead stop and ran to the side door. She found her parents sitting in the living room. Mom was reading and Dad was watching an old movie.

"You're home early," Dad said, as he glanced at his watch.

"Is everything OK?" her Mom asked.

"It's better than OK," Amber responded barely able to conceal her happiness, as she showed them the engagement ring.

Both of her parents were off their feet and hugged their daughter. Bruce got the same treatment, as he entered the room. They sat and talked for the next hour about the couple's future plans. It seems they both had a pretty good idea where they were gong with this.

"Have you told your parents yet?" Lana asked.

"Tomorrow after they get home," he responded.

Meanwhile, Amber's friends updated their Facebook page with the news that Amber had accepted Bruce's proposal. Half a world away Stavros Petropolous almost threw his laptop out the window of his apartment after he read the news.

He was positive that he had gotten the hot blond American pregnant, but he had been told otherwise and this settled any questions once and for all. His plans of getting free passage to America were finished, but there would be other opportunities.

Bruce's parents were told the next day and they were as happy as Amber's parents were. Bruce told his Dad about the job offer he had received from his friend and that he was quitting the restaurant to work in the steel warehouse. His Dad seemed pleased, his son was planning the future.

We now will close the book on Amber and Bruce. Summer had officially arrived and Bruce had a new job on the horizon and was engaged to the most attractive girl in the world. For the first time in a long time everything felt right.

Published 
Written by The_Count
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments