Ask and Answer

last reply
3.5k replies
650k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An Asian BBQ place not far from where I live. Gengys. They have an amazing all-you-can-eat buffet!

If you could meet a famous dead person, who would it be?
0 likes
Cliff House in San Francisco …… or Gengy's in NewZealand
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The famous dead person that I would like to meet would be Dr. Richard P. Feynman, PhD and Nobel prize winning physicist.

Do you think light acts more as a wave or more as a particle?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think waves, but I am no expert on the subject, so what do I know?

What is your favourite movie? (Mine is Inglorious Basterds)
0 likes
The Dark Knight

how do you decide what to share with friends?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I share my things with whom need said stuff.

Would you eat a gingersnap that Ginger work so hard to make, even if it's good or not?
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
I guess so... Whomever Ginger is. Ghostreader, I really do wish you'd stop with the in-questions. Some people don't know the same people as you do, so your questions can be a little irksome.

So, people, what irks you?
Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

Humorous guide & Recommended Read =^.^= How To Make a Cup of Tea
A flash fiction series :) A Random Moment in Time
Editors' Pick! :D I Am The Deep, Dark Woods
And another EP!: The Fragility of Age
=^.^=
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A fine example of this happened to me today. People not being upfront and to the point. Stop with the passive aggressive BS and tell me straight up.

What's your favourite book?
0 likes
I can't name my favourite book, there are so many that fall into that category. So I'll go with the most recently read which is now amongst my favourites.

La Prière d'Audubon, by Isaka Kôtarô, translated into French by Corrine Atlan.

What is an item you hope never to receive as a gift?
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
A FIAT!

I had two and they were both terrible! Nothing but engine problems. "Fix It Again Tony!"

Where would you go on Holiday if money and time were no object?
"Them ain't no militia, that's the Army of the Potomac!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Greece or Rome.

Your favourite destination that you have visited?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Boston to Chicago

I would love to cross the country (USA) on a train, and either take the Eurorail all over Europe or the Transiberian RR.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm thinking of crossing the USA in four months on my birthday biggrin so go ahead and do it if you wish too

What's your New Year wish?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To be fabulous.

What super power would you like to have?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The ability to eradicate violence.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tiger never asked a question, so I will continue on.

What is your favourite band/musical artist?
0 likes
Although its not favorite but i like to listen to this band

whom did you buy an expensive gift for this Christmas and what was it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
an artist's easel with paper and brushes for my grand daughter.

Whose eyes do you love and what do they do to you?
0 likes
Havent met those eyes smile if i do, will update here

what made you smile today?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A message from a special someone

What is your favourite food?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Greek cuisine----favorite dish? Spanakopita

Most interesting language?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
(I love Spanakopita. Turkish is one of my favourite cuisines, there are similarities between Turkish and Greek food, I would think.)

In my opinion, what is the most interesting language? From a historical point of view I would say English, as it is a hybrid of sorts, of lots of other languages that have evolved over time. English has elements of Latin, French, Greek and German, as well as other languages that make up the 'romantic languages'. All languages are interesting, though, but I especially think Spanish is an interesting language, and it is one I am half-assed trying to learn.

What is your favourite random fact or tidbit?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LauraDanielle
(I love Spanakopita. Turkish is one of my favourite cuisines, there are similarities between Turkish and Greek food, I would think.)

In my opinion, what is the most interesting language? From a historical point of view I would say English, as it is a hybrid of sorts, of lots of other languages that have evolved over time. English has elements of Latin, French, Greek and German, as well as other languages that make up the 'romantic languages'. All languages are interesting, though, but I especially think Spanish is an interesting language, and it is one I am half-assed trying to learn.

Laura, Greek and German are not 'romantic' (Romance???) languages.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favorite fact: There are women and children in the world.

Beautiful eyes or hair?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Circle_Something
I have both.

Have you ever become conscious that you're breathing and suddenly choked?

Gulp! You DO???? I dear. *sigh*

Yes I have and it is usually when something makes me do it, like if a beautiful lady suddenly appears.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Tiger
Quote by LauraDanielle

I made an error in the way I worded my statement, my bad. I never said that Greek and German were 'romantic languages' if it was implied then my mistake, I just got too lazy to list every single language that English has evolved from.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LauraDanielle
Quote by Tiger
Quote by LauraDanielle

I made an error in the way I worded my statement, my bad. I never said that Greek and German were 'romantic languages' if it was implied then my mistake, I just got too lazy to list every single language that English has evolved from.

Laura, To me you can almost do no wrong. Relax, and forgive me, I meant no harm. Your friend Tiger.

Question: Would you rather be kidnapped by Johnny Depp for person uses or
Taylor Swift for the same purposes?