story. worth 1000 words

last reply
291 replies
17.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To smell a newly brewed coffee in the air (190)

RuNe'S DooDLiNG iN THe SaNDS

My wandering crazy mind is just doodling in the sands ~ RuNe
Lurker
0 likes
"Nurse, please could I have (195)
Lurker
0 likes
a shot on my butt (200)
Lurker
0 likes
with a twelve gauge needle (210)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Twelve gauge needle, my eye!" (215)
Lurker
0 likes
it did not hurt much (220)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
because your butt is big (225)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Now get your fanny perpendicular!" (230)
Lurker
0 likes
you mean yours to kick (235)
Lurker
0 likes
because, this is the future! ( 245)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let's make the future the present. (251)

You'll know I did it 'cause I left my mark.
Lurker
0 likes
nnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(252)
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, let's give it a try she cried (260)
Lurker
0 likes
So, she picked up the...
Lurker
0 likes
hairbrush from the breakfast tray (270)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
and proceeded to use it as a back scratcher. (279)

You'll know I did it 'cause I left my mark.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A blinding flash of light
Lurker
0 likes
Runs to the window to look and see if it is her boyfriend.(297)
Kind-hearted Aussie Angel
0 likes
Screams and runs outside seeing the one she loves walking towards her when she hits some thing invisible .. Moving left and then right trying to find the edge but ....(326)
Lurker
0 likes
Realizing she is in an invisible box. All she can do is look at her lover and watch as he wraps his arms around someone else kissing her slow and passionate.(356)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slowly her heart breaks and she cries out in agony and betrayal (368)
Lurker
0 likes
She turns walking back to her room tears pouring down like rain. She climbs into bed hoping to never wake again.(389)
Kind-hearted Aussie Angel
0 likes
Closing her eyes as tears fill her eyes and they run down her cheeks as her memories play over and over like a movie. Wondering what happened and why her? (416)
Lurker
0 likes
Waking the next day to a new day she takes a shower washing off the failed relationship from the night before and moves on with her life.(443)
Lurker
0 likes
Going for supplies in town she sees her friends waving happily. Putting on a fake smile, hiding her pain from the world so no one sees her happy family is in trouble. She goes to the hardware store to get a few things: rope, nails, sheet rock, a few pullies, chains. Then she goes to the store and gets a small torch some metal cookie cutters and for-snips, soda, ice, smelling salts. Returning home she goes into the basement preparing for his demise. Calling him up asking him to come home early. He arrives walking in the front door he is immediately struck in his head falling unconscious. She drags his limp heavy body down stairs tot he basement tying him down with nothing but his boxers on. She wakes him with the smelling salts still a little groggy he tries to move around then realizes he is tied down. Thrashing his body left and right begging his wife his capture to let him go. She smile as she turns the torch on placing a metal cookie cutter in front of the flame heating it until its glowing red. Walking down to his leg pressing it into his leg. He begins screaming in agony thrashing his hips and head. She does this all over his body waking him every time he passes out. Then she takes and rips the shapes out one at a time feeding them to his dogs. She then disposes of the body throwing it in a barrel of ice cold soda rinsing the table and floor with soda as well she walks back up stairs. Turning looking down at the barrel saying he never should of cheated and got caught turning the light off and shutting the door.(735)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG BILL LOL

She continues through her day as though nothing was has changed, calls the waste disposal company to get rid of the barrel. They arrive at the house and put the barrel on the dolly, taking it away to the disposal site. At the side the push the barrel out, and it explodes open. Then workers freak out from why they see, start screaming and yelling like little girls. Crying and talking the decide the best form of action is to take none at all. If she could do this to a loved one what would she do to us??? We'll cover it up and never discus this again!!!! (846)
Lurker
0 likes
LOL wow ppl lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lol yea that was a good one.
0 likes
Quote by sinful
OMG BILL LOL

She continues through her day as though nothing was has changed, calls the waste disposal company to get rid of the barrel. They arrive at the house and put the barrel on the dolly, taking it away to the disposal site. At the side the push the barrel out, and it explodes open. Then workers freak out from why they see, start screaming and yelling like little girls. Crying and talking the decide the best form of action is to take none at all. If she could do this to a loved one what would she do to us??? We'll cover it up and never discus this again!!!! (846)

But perhaps it came up again. (852)