last reply
76 replies
17.5k views
2 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LucaByDay
I've been meaning to pop over and have a mooch for months. Finally summoned the resolve and conjured a profile (which I have yet to completer.)

I'm hoping a change of colour will inspire me to write a bit more than I have of late. The well has run dry.

Great to be here. See you guys about.

Nice to see you. I too have come from the dark side but I still keep my hand in over there.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by LucaByDay
I've been meaning to pop over and have a mooch for months. Finally summoned the resolve and conjured a profile (which I have yet to completer.)

I'm hoping a change of colour will inspire me to write a bit more than I have of late. The well has run dry.

It's always good to see new faces appearing on the storiesspace scene. Welcome. The coffee is hot in the Inspirations Coffeehouse.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Survivor
Quote by LucaByDay

It's always good to see new faces appearing on the storiesspace scene. Welcome. The coffee is hot in the Inspirations Coffeehouse.

Cheers, Larry. I appreciate the welcome.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Verity
Quote by LucaByDay

Nice to see you. I too have come from the dark side but I still keep my hand in over there.

Yeah, much lighter over here. I can actually see what I'm doing.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by LucaByDay

Yeah, much lighter over here. I can actually see what I'm doing.

Hey there, Luca. Welcome. Nice to see more friendly faces over here.
Kaiju-adjacent
0 likes
Quote by LucaByDay

Hey, nice to see you.

I doubt your writing well will ever run truly dry. Just an arid patch. Looking forward to more of your stories.

Teeth of the Sky - Myths and Monsters competition, first place

Fire and Ice - A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words competition, first place

Monster - Survivor competition, first place

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by verbal
Quote by LucaByDay

Hey, nice to see you.

I doubt your writing well will ever run truly dry. Just an arid patch. Looking forward to more of your stories.

Cheers, Tam. Looking forward to reading another side of you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by verbal
Quote by LucaByDay

Cheers, Jeff. Hardly feels like it just now but you're probably right.

Your welcome and confidence in my muse are appreciated.
Chasing Dragons
0 likes
Quote by LucaByDay

Hi Luca. Welcome to SS.

I too came from over there (Annamagique) but like it much more here. I rarely go there now!

Much nicer here.

See you around.

If anyone wishes to find the beginning of this epic saga, here it is:
https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/drama/the-nurses.aspx

However, since this story is now available in paperback, only the first few chapters remain. Buy at:

https://www.vbay.info/thenurses

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AnnaMayZing
Quote by LucaByDay

Hi Luca. Welcome to SS.

I too came from over there (Annamagique) but like it much more here. I rarely go there now!

Much nicer here.

See you around.

Thank you for the lovely welcome, Anna.

I'm sure our paths will cross again from time to time.
1 like

Hello. I once had an account here when I came to know of the this site throught the main site. 

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

Hello. I once had an account here when I came to know of the this site thought the main site. 

Hi there. Nice to see you here too.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

Hello. I once had an account here when I came to know of the this site throught the main site. 

Hello ImpureThoughts. Welcome to the brand new platform. It will take some time to get used to it.
Crazy old ape
0 likes
Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

Nice to see you here. We are all feeling rather new to the site right now, I think. 😋

A mighty warrior meets an unusual challenger. The Last Challenge of Jadek Prynn.

0 likes
Quote by Mendalla
Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

Nice to see you here. We are all feeling rather new to the site right now, I think. 😋
Yay! clappy hands.  

And I figured out how to update forum rank and signature. 

0 likes
Quote by Survivor
Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

Hello ImpureThoughts. Welcome to the brand new platform. It will take some time to get used to it.
Awww, thankyou. 
0 likes
Quote by LucaByDay
Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

Hello. I once had an account here when I came to know of the this site thought the main site. 

Hi there. Nice to see you here too.
Awww, thankyou sweetie. 

Now I know where you spent most of your lush time ❤