What’s for dinner?

last reply
607 replies
64.7k views
3 watchers
3 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Oh, I think if you're going to start a topic like this, you've gotta add some recipes or at least some details of the dish!

BTW, tonight....grilled marinated portabello mushroom caps with sauteed red peppers and onions. Putting them on slider buns with goat cheese spread. Side of sweet potato fries. Ice cream for dessert, of course!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
BBQed hickory smokies, broccoli / carrot salad and maybe a beer.
There are two kinds of people in the world.
Those who like bacon.
And those who are wrong.

Twitter: @fifafan1969
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im sick soo im goin to cheat here my family will still love me soo leftovers from last night ..yay ..soo thats: taro, chicken & pumpkin soup, fried chicken, roast lamb and raw fish
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thankin you my dear dade30 im thinkin stew or a niice casserole ..dependin on how im feelin in bout three hours
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
got my chicken out ..yay honey soy chicken tonight with veges & potatoe not sure how im goin to cook my potatoes yet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some sort of white fish (either cod or tilapia) in butter and some different herbs (the way my mom cooks it, however she does so) and plain rice... I'll end up having it with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter (mine and my grandma's butter) and cinnamon/sugar ^.^ and some sorta juice/healthy drink. Yumminess biggrin

💓 Melissa Etheridge - PULSE ( for orlando victims ) 💓 - YouTube

As always, kindness is free, so please consider that when replying to someone rather than the alternatives. You never know what's going on in their life that you may not see. Love, Light & Blessed Be, friends.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just finished spaghetti
Lurker
0 likes
Roast Pork and vege tonight, crackling a must
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tonight I'm making my favorite type of chicken. It's boneless, skinless chicken. I'll stuff it with a cream cheese and seafood mix, and cook it until done. Than take it out and pour spaghetti sauce over it, and layer a nice layer of cheese on top and let that warm and melt through. It will be served with warm bread and corn on the cob.
Lurker
0 likes
rice, boiled with peas, saffron infused. chicken breasts, grilled with green peppers. salad and baguette.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Simple fare consumed here tonight...I scrambled eggs with ground sausage...mixed together. Toast, cottage cheese w/ fruit cocktail mixed in.
0 likes
I experimented. Pan fried cod in butter and lemon juice. Stir-fried red and green peppers, sugarsnap peas and garlic. And a side of bread and butter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Grilled sourdough and sharp cheddar cheese sandwich with tomato and basil bisque. Hearty Saturday night fare.
I just keep hopping from place to place.
I never stay too long.
I just keep moving singing a song.
So you better stop me if you want to chat.
Or you will never know where I am at.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Freezer-fresh chinese food. *sarcasm* yum! *end sarcasm*
But, really, it's not that bad... it's just better going to an actual restaurant.
Probably potatoes or noodles with... and some sort of veggie that I'll substitute in fruit for. biggrin

💓 Melissa Etheridge - PULSE ( for orlando victims ) 💓 - YouTube

As always, kindness is free, so please consider that when replying to someone rather than the alternatives. You never know what's going on in their life that you may not see. Love, Light & Blessed Be, friends.