0 likes
moments ..cherished moments
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
(1) soft, sweet kiss

and

(2) a pleasant time on
0 likes
The thing I will never forget is the day me, my siblings, and ours friends went an our daily hike through the woods. We decided to have a picnic that day. We found a great spot with a randomly placed terrace. It started to rain and we had to quickly pack up. I mean we were right next to a stream and we cross it many times to get there. So our friends go one way. My brother and sister go another leaving me and my other brothers really confused. Well I followed my sister, and found I had to climb a dirt wall from knee deep water. They told me if I didn't climb it, they would leave me and I would die. So I climbed it. And now they're stuck with me. Hehehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That night we danced together infront of everybody.That night started beautifully.
It ended with a broken fibula and tibula.
Lol still a good memory
When You Don't Feel Like Smiling, Smile Anyway
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
enduring friendships made across this world through the computer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The majestic natural beauty of this speck of dust we call 'earth'. Just back from a holiday / vacation and the Scandanavian part of this old world is majestic in its beauty...especially those fjords of Norway.
Lurker
0 likes
September 21st, 2013. The day a group of cowards attacked my friends and my country! But amidst the grief, the horror, the sheer disbelief and the anger, emerged something truly remarkable. Our beloved nation stood in sync beyond cultures, creed and race . Whilst bullets sprayed and grenades were hurled, strangers risked their lives to rescue others. The marble floors of Westgate mall turned red with the blood of men, woman and children, of Hindu's, Christians and Muslims, as those intend on committing evil carried out their killing spree. Kenya lost Mothers and Grandmothers, Fathers and Grandfathers, Husbands and Wives, Children and Grandchildren, brothers and sisters and friends, but we stood firm and the spirit of the Kenyan people never failed to loose ground. The scars will never go, they will fade in time but they will never be forgotten by any of us whose country and lives have been so brutally violated.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AriesDragon
September 21st, 2013. The day a group of cowards attacked my friends and my country! But amidst the grief, the horror, the sheer disbelief and the anger, emerged something truly remarkable. Our beloved nation stood in sync beyond cultures, creed and race . Whilst bullets sprayed and grenades were hurled, strangers risked their lives to rescue others. The marble floors of Westgate mall turned red with the blood of men, woman and children, of Hindu's, Christians and Muslims, as those intend on committing evil carried out their killing spree. Kenya lost Mothers and Grandmothers, Fathers and Grandfathers, Husbands and Wives, Children and Grandchildren, brothers and sisters and friends, but we stood firm and the spirit of the Kenyan people never failed to loose ground. The scars will never go, they will fade in time but they will never be forgotten by any of us whose country and lives have been so brutally violated.

Very well spoken.
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
The day I got married 44 years ago.. the day my marriage ended 4 years ago.. the birth of my daughter in 1971.. the birth of my grandson in 2011..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Holding my babies for the first time ... 45, 39, and 35 now.
Rest in Peace
0 likes
the day my husband died...almost 2 years ago...
Lurker
0 likes
Looking in on the outside of a submarine sandwich, half full but running over the ice cap on the 4th of July
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wedding ... divorce ...wedding
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
1. Playing Dracula on the stage.

2. Reconnecting with a former friend and lover that I had lost track of for about 30 years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do NOT want to forget that the sun will once again shine in life.
Lurker
0 likes
It's not a thing, Robert..I miss you, you where my
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
Nov. 22, 1963. Sitting chemistry class when it was announced over the school PA that John F. Kennedy had been assassinated.
"Them ain't no militia, that's the Army of the Potomac!"
0 likes
Sorry mine is kind of depressing, but one thing is the image of walking into the living room after hearing the door slam shut. My mother flushed red and crying and through the window my father walking out to the car to leave the house and never come back. My brothers and sisters wouldn't understand. But I that image is stuck in my mind. Not theirs, so they wouldn't know what it was truely like to watch our father walk out.
Lurker
0 likes
The kindness of strangers who became my friends online.

Thank you for being there for me and loving me.

Thank you for your virtual arms that never got tired of holding me.

Thank you.
Lurker
0 likes
My 38th Birthday
Lurker
0 likes
The day my dad passed away. It was 35 years ago.
Kind-hearted Aussie Angel
0 likes
the day my mother passed away 17 years ago...
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
Two years ago, a friend of mine died. It was shocking and the first thing I did was smile. I wasn't being callous, but that is, unfortunately, how I deal with bad news. One of my other friends reminded me the other day that it was the anniversary of his death and also the anniversary of her having a stroke. All in, that year, as much as I'd like to forget it, I just won't. It was the crappest of all years and I'd like to forget, but it also made me stronger and more able to show my emotions, so I should be thanking it.
Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

Humorous guide & Recommended Read =^.^= How To Make a Cup of Tea
A flash fiction series :) A Random Moment in Time
Editors' Pick! :D I Am The Deep, Dark Woods
And another EP!: The Fragility of Age
=^.^=
Kind-hearted Aussie Angel
0 likes
the day i met my best friend
Lurker
0 likes
The day my kiddo went to school for the first time. I was standing at the gate watching her get into the classroom. It is all so clear to me till date.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being in the delivery room for the birth of my 2nd. & 3rd. daughters.