When I was a kid, I thought . . . .

last reply
79 replies
15.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when i was a kid i believed in santa claus, jesus, fairy tales, and true love. i'm so very happy i never grew up
Lurker
0 likes
When I was a kid, I loved to play baseball and go fishing.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When I was a child, I thought you could decide what size boobies to have (surgery was not something I was aware of). It was a big shock when mine turned out to be enormous, after I'd already chosen to have little ones.

I thought I could actually get to Narnia through my wardrobe if I just wished hard enough. I spent hours in there pleading with Aslan!

And I was terrified of The Toilet Wolf. If you sat on the toilet too long, he'd run up the stairs inside the toilet and GET YOU!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Daisy
When I was a child, I thought you could decide what size boobies to have (surgery was not something I was aware of). It was a big shock when mine turned out to be enormous, after I'd already chosen to have little ones.

awwww daisy, i think they got ours mixed up. i wished for the big uns and mine are small

wanna trade
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by ginger86
Quote by Daisy

awwww daisy, i think they got ours mixed up. i wished for the big uns and mine are small

wanna trade

Only if you'll take the rest of it, too!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Daisy
Quote by ginger86
Quote by Daisy

wanna trade

Only if you'll take the rest of it, too!

Come, come ladies - I'm sure there will be plenty of your charms to impress those of us devoted to the study of such things (ahem!)

When I was a kid, I thought there really was a man in the moon. Imagine my horror when Neil Armstrong landed on his nose!
Lurker
0 likes
When I was a kid, I was so enchanted about life, I thought I would always be that way without struggle. I am still enchanted but most of the rest of the world seems to be disenchanted and out to destroy mine.
Lurker
0 likes
When I was a kid I thought that adults were free and happy.
Lurker
0 likes
When I was a kid, like in 1st grade, I thought that the teachers lived in their classroom.
Chasing Dragons
0 likes
When I was a kid, I thought a Brunette was a Tea Strainer! (Brew Net)

If anyone wishes to find the beginning of this epic saga, here it is:
https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/drama/the-nurses.aspx

However, since this story is now available in paperback, only the first few chapters remain. Buy at:

https://www.vbay.info/thenurses

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was a kid, I thought everyone had horses, because there were like 4 other riding stables around our horse farm.
Lurker
0 likes
When I was a kid I thought I was related to goats.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When I was a kid I thought that everyone else was Catholic too, and that even girls had penises!
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
When I was a kid... I thought Leave it To Beaver was the way all families were... just not mine...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was a kid, I thought babies were really was made of sugar
Lurker
0 likes
When I was a kid, I thought Santa Claus was real.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd be a veterinarian.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was a child I thought if you undid your belly button your bum would fall off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was a kid I thought 20 was old and 30 pensionable!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ghostreader
When I was a kid, I thought babies were really was made of sugar

Naaaaah! They are made of jelly Mr B .. everyone knows that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was a child I thought if I stayed in the bath as the water wend out I would be sucked down the plughole.
0 likes
When I was a kid, I thought ALL people were kind.
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
When I was a kid... I thought everyone else's family was just like the families I watched on TV shows, and mine was the only one different.