Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
The Dream Maker from Oz, Part 2

"He gave his heart and soul to his love"

3
3 Comments 3
1.3k Views 1.3k
213 words 213 words

Before the rest of this tale, a little history of this Dream Maker from Oz...

Long ago, eons some would say, a young man was born on the Isle of Man.

His father and his father's father taught this young man the way of a warrior in the use of sword and battle axe. Many a battle did he wage, and songs were sung of his valor and might as a warrior.

Then one day, as the mist cleared, he was gone. Some said he was bewitched, others that he perished from his many battle wounds.

In truth he was bewitched, not by a witch but by a fair princess from the East. For he gave his heart and soul to his love, the princess of the East. His princess was blessed in the ancient ways, for she was not like him, a mortal of this world.

His princess was born of a mortal father and a mother of the gods. She was blessed with the knowledge to change from human form to animal form or, as we call them, a shift changer.

Author's note:
This is Part 2 of this story. Part 3 shall be on its way shortly.
I hope you enjoy this "muse" and the journey of the Dream Maker from Oz.


Published 
Written by fuzzy1954
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments