Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
The World

"There lived..."

2
2 Comments 2
2.0k Views 2.0k
209 words 209 words
Once upon a time where frogs and butterflies lived in peaceful war and jellyfish had zones of pear, there lived a frog who wore striped rainbow pants. He was no ordinary frog. No, he was yellow. He lived in the cave where the dolphins of over-under flew past the backwards-flying forward left-turners while shooting deadly bleau darts that weren’t darts at all at something that was nothing in a anomaly that wasn’t there but only a mental hallucination of a tangible object that had one dimension, thus not existing in this universe. The frog was, however, an abnormal mutant with strange growth, thus making him the most normally abnormal being in this parallel universe. He had blue eyes that weren’t blue or eyes and not colours but kullars and his I’s, that he had I’s the kullar of seven on night morning every Tuesday green. This frog went to and fro, from the jay to the seven, making ard with mewsickal cows that sat in the middle of the edge of great reed, where the phish of set sat sitting in the race. The dast dasted dust with the six of car in March while the leaves fluttered through the high of betting hue.

Published 
Written by LEMF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments