Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
Tria (The Three)

"It's 'their' story......."

3
8 Comments 8
1.5k Views 1.5k
365 words 365 words
My life is not simple, it's complicated. My dreams too are unlike yours…vivid yet complicated…and the one in them plural and not singular. If one of them chases my subconscious in my dreams the other too emerges, much like a horse rider from smoke…all of a sudden and the magnificence of that picturesque moment has me spellbound always.

Star : born from sorrow, intense brooding and dark, much like his feelings for all things living. Dark not in the negative sense of the word but just passionate about everything….a passion so intense that sometimes difficult to live with. Loves to get wet in the rain and roll around with kids in the mud, slings some at me too on occasions of euphoric outbursts of his soul and regrets instantly. In short a jackal without a tail or My jackal without a tail.

Jibral : the other aristocratic, taller, fairer, wiser, older and with a legacy and follower fit for a monarch. Does not love to get wet in the rain but will walk the distance in the rain to cover a child soaked in rain and do all to protect, will wake up nights to tend to the old and fragile. Trustworthy and tough. Like an eagle soaring high above all of us, unparalleled and unrivaled in kind.

And me ‘She’ the reason behind the feud between childhood friends. Men close enough in intensity as brothers …soul brothers..unlike blood brothers. Their karma symbiotic and moral concepts balancing the act of good and evil on the axis that is me.

Both men share many traits but the one that has me between both is their sense of justice. They want me to choose, this the state of my confusion that magnifies with every passing moment I live. For I know the one I refuse will be the reason for ruin for all three of us. So I choose to play the game, of walking on the edge of the sword. Honestly I am in love with both of them and my deepest respect for both of them but they do not see my fear…..fear of our future to come…

To be continued…



Published 
Written by MileeBanerjeeOGN
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments