Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
All Endings Are Actually Beginnings!

5
5 Comments 5
1.2k Views 1.2k
801 words 801 words
Have you ever envisioned how it is to see one of your family members dead? It may be unusual, to begin with an ending; however, all endings are actually beginnings, it’s simply that we didn't know it at that particular time. It was all going great, we were four, my father was a corporate representative mother was home creator, and lastly, my sister was in her schooling. We were all so associated with each other that it was always good to be home.

I think it was six years back when my sister was supposed to go on an educational tour, which was for a month. It was truly hard for my parents to send her on the excursion since we were never out without our parents. So they were so tense to send her to the visit, simply because it was mandatory for her to be on the outing my parents sent her.

What’s more, we were so connected to each other that, when my sister went for the educational tour, that entire month was genuine hellfire for three of us. We rarely talked with each other. Another most exceedingly awful thing was that we couldn't get in touch with her. We were so stressed over her. We knew she would be fine, however, the connection we had didn't permit us to be solid. By one means or another, we figured out how to be strong. Lastly the holdup was done, my sister was home.

Also, now everything was going fine, since my sister was back home. We were all back to normal, and we didn't realize that something else was focused on our destiny. Days ran so fast that, It was summer, and we were making the most of our holidays being home.

It was 12 noon, and I nodded off, after having my lunch. Out of the blue I heard my mother shouting, and I woke with a stun, wondering what turned out badly. I never heard my mother so loud. I rushed upstairs and I saw my mother on the floor. I thought she tumbled down, and I ran towards her and woke her up.

When I went to her, she began crying, requesting me to open my sister’s room. It was bolted from inside, and when I observed from the key opening, I saw my sister hanging. I was almost dead seeing her in such a situation. The main thing that hit my brain was to break the door. Some way or another I opened the door and afterward my mother and me ran towards her and loosened her down. Meanwhile listening to my mother shouting our neighbors came, and helped us in taking my sister to the hospital.

Seeing my sister in that circumstance, my mother lost consciousness, and it was so difficult for me to call my father and inform himm what happened. So, I asked one of my neighbors and he rang my father and informed him of the situation. My father reached the hospital.

My father was not talking with anyone, he was sitting tight waiting for the doctor. It was my sister in intensive care and, doctors were making attempts to bring her back. On the other side my mother was not conscious. The doctors said that my mother went into shock, and we never knew when she would be normal.

The doctors left ICU and said they tried their best. However, there is nothing left in their hands. It was all done. My sister was no more, and my father was still quiet; individuals thought he was solid yet I knew how he was feeling inside.

Days were going hard. We didn't know why she did it,. She tossed us once more into the shades of darkness. It was hard for us to stay without her and many of my father’s colleagues. Our neighbors came to Isee us every day and tried to console my parents. It was hard for us to take this, whenever they visited us, they tried to console us, but actually it was hurting us. So, it became hard for us to stay there.

We put our home available to be purchased and wanted to go somewere else, where there was no one who knew us and what we were going through. After that, we gradually attempted to forget what happened with us.

It was hard for me, I was the person who should be strong. If I go down, my parents will go down. Thus I didn't let my pain be seen by them and stayed strong. In the long run, I ended up being so intense. From that point on I thought there was nothing that would hurt me.

Days just passed by and I was done with my undergrad and ....

Published 
Written by shankarkittu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments