Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
The Haunted Harley Part 4

"The next day"

1
1 Comment 1
1.2k Views 1.2k
819 words 819 words
Miranda lay there under her silk sheets afraid to open her eyes, she didn't want to face the morning. She silently scolded herself for her weakness of breaking a long-time vow to never, ever, ever slept with any man after the first date, no matter how attractive or desirable they might be. She tentatively reached out her hand to the space next to her, it was empty.

She was not surprised, typical male behavior. He got his prize and left. The scent of his cologne lingered on the pillow and she remembered their joining and allowed herself a smile. Ken did not have much experience as a lover but was very gentle, it was the cuddling afterwards that took her by surprise. She had rolled over into him and without prompting he wrapped his arm around her and held her until she drifted off to sleep.

Natures call finally motivated her to rise and head to the bathroom that was just off the master bedroom. She used the facilities and then showered. After toweling dry she reached for her short silky bathrobe that was always hung on the back of the door and found it missing , must have tossed it down to be washed she mused and went to the closet and retrieved another one before heading for the kitchen.

Upon entering the kitchen she almost jumped out of her skin as they say, for there seated at the kitchen table was Ken. He had made coffee and was reading the morning paper, he was also wearing her missing bathrobe. He jumped too as he had been engrossed in his reading and did not hear her enter.

"Good morning," he greeted.

"Good morning to you, I though you had left."

" I have only been up for about half an hour. Coffee?"

"Yes please," she took a seat and he poured a cup.

He apologized for stealing her robe but it was the first thing he found.

"Did you shower?"

"No, I didn't want to chance waking you."

She stood up and led him to the main bath, she allowed an inward smile at his attempt of modesty by using one hand to keep the front of his rob closed as he was wearing nothing underneath. She handed him some bath towels and told him to shower and she would locate something a little less revealing for him to wear, she was rewarded by another brief reddening of his cheeks.

She found one of the long silk kimonos she had purchased for Boots that he had hated and refused to wear and hung it on the doorknob. She then returned to her bathroom and had a quick make-up and hair session then added some underwear before donning her robe and returning to the kitchen. He reappeared in about 15 minutes and she offered breakfast, which he accepted. Over coffee and cigarettes afterwards she started the conversation.

"I'm glad you didn't leave as I didn't want you to get the wrong idea about me," she started.

"Wrong idea?"

"I am not some whore that sleeps around, in fact I have never slept with anyone after the first date until last night."

" Neither have I, in fact it usually takes a few months before I get lucky and it rarely happens a second time."

"Really? Why?"

"As one of my ex girlfriends put it, I wasn't that good and I didn't last long enough to suit her."

"What a bitch." she responded surprised at her anger at this unknown woman.

Ken then questioned the stack of yet unfolded boxes in her living room and she informed him that she was in the process of listing the house and moving. The sad look that momentary crossed his face was not lost on her.

" Don't look so sad, I am not leaving just yet."

"So, if I asked you out tonight you might consider going ?"

"You have to ask me first."

"Mira, would you like to go out with me tonight ?"

"How did you know my nickname?

"It just jumped in my head."

"So what did you have in mind?"

"Dinner and a movie."

"Sounds great, I will go on one condition."

"What's the condition?"

"We ride, I don't mean separately either, you carry me on your bike."

Ken hesitated for a moment. He had carried passengers before but would he be able to ride well enough for her. Then he decided to go for it and agreed to her condition.

"Wow, two dates in one weekend, this is a record breaker."

Miranda stood and smiled. "Good, and so while we are on a roll let's break another record."

She asked him to stand and she untied his robe. She then stepped back and undid her robe allowing him to admire her newest Victoria Secret purchases. She gently pushed him back in his chair and then straddled him and they made love in the kitchen.

Published 
Written by The_Count
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments