Find your next favourite story now
Login

EC
A Defining Moment

6
4 Comments 4
851 Views 851
307 words 307 words

Reader discretion is advised.

The first few lines of this work contain language or other material that some readers may find offensive. In consideration, Stories Space has elected to include this disclaimer, effectively concealing the preview of the selection. By choosing to view the piece in its entirety, you agree that you are 18 or older and do not object to vulgar or profane language, or to mature content.

* * *

When your cock goes soft, or your pussy grows cold, you look in the mirror and see that you are old.

You never thought it would be this way but now you see that today is the day.

Today is the day when you are what you are and no more living will change your star.

Today is the day when you begin to die, killing your time as time flies by.

 

You will murder each day with a sophistic argument that life has value if it still has intent.

You intended once before -when you were young- but now you see what you’ve really become.

Are you the person you intended to be or a different one faded, or jaded, in a memory?

 

When your cock goes soft, or your pussy grows cold, you know what you bought and what you sold:

Your Soul or Your Body or Your Principled life, Your Family or Your Fortune or Your Partner in Life.

You will soon face a fateful day when the scale of life tilts as your measure is weighed.

Too much of this or too little of that, the balance is broken and you are where you are at.

 

When your cock goes soft, or your pussy grows cold, you look in the mirror and see that you are old.

You never thought it would be this way but now you see that today is the day.

 

 

Published 
Written by Wordpusher715
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments