Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Imaginary Friend

"I should have known better"

2
1 Comment 1
716 Views 716
495 words 495 words
What do you want from me? I mean really, REALLY? Can you give a bit of honesty? Is it too much of me to ask that from time to time, you have my back? And no, I do not fear the attack. I do not mind the scars. I always have my sparkle after they’ve taken my stars.

The only thing that bothers me is that you had doubt of what I am all about. You believed I had lies and you never even asked me why. There are many things I will never understand. Like how I feel when I touch your hand, why you’d come up with such a stupid plan.

To prove, I am fake? I like fake cake? This is really just about as much as I can take.

You need to stop playing games just because your lonely heart aches. What was that? What did you say? You don’t want me to act this way?! Namaste….Namaste....Nah, Imma stay...you can go away!

Pick your dusty ass up and get the hell out! This is my house. Do not make me shout. My scream will, no doubt, bring the beast out.

Fine! Use the other “B” word! I’ve decided you are completely disturbed and you are no longer fun at all.

And no I wasn’t faking when I answered all your calls. Remember when I said I’d kill you if you ever hurt my heart? Well, that wasn’t a lie either, and it’s about to start. All those questions and answers, chatting one on one….you said you wanted to know me….not shoot me with your gun!

Why do I have trust issues? Yeah. Good one! You wanted so badly to catch me lying and cheating on you that you went and created an alternate you, with brown eyes instead of blue, and no kids instead of two, now what will I do?

I’ll tell ya a secret if ya promise to keep it…….I only liked one of you…..

Well, I guess this is the end, my imaginary friend. I am actually real. I do not lie. I do not steal. And I never claimed my eyes were teal.

There is only one me because I talk too much to keep everything sorted and such. But days like today make me want to play and mess with your head, but that just isn’t me, so I’ll scribble it here instead.

Let me be extremely clear here….in my mind, you are dead. Nothing will change that but sure, go ahead, and create ANOTHER you. You seem to be very good at it (not at all) Yes that picture is perfect (starting the chainsaw) No one will even notice (crap you are so tall you’ll never fit inside the box)

Insane, Insane….Go again a yesterday

I no longer want to play

Insane brain, go away!

Published 
Written by adi_me
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments