Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
It's complicated

"Well this isn't exactly a poem, more of just thoughts."

4
4 Comments 4
1.3k Views 1.3k
361 words 361 words
Some people feel the need to end their life, I don't understand why. I know I've felt this way and sometimes I was so close to actually doing it.

The thing is, I know that maybe one day living will be worth the struggle and hopefully all the things that I've gone through, or that you've gone through, will all be worth it. I'm not saying that it will for sure be worth it and I'm not saying that one day no problems will come your way.

I'm simply saying that maybe one day it won't be so hard to wake up in the morning. Maybe one day you won't reprimand yourself for living and for breathing. I'm saying maybe you will find love or something that makes you want to stay, that makes you want to keep trying.

Some people think like life is horrible and hideous, sure I have those feelings as well. There's one thing though, there are people who think that life is beautiful and that it's worth it.

Maybe the whole reason that I'm feeling the way I do is because one day I'll be able to help people through what I've gone though. Maybe I'll be the reason someone decides to keep living.

I've done it before. I've saved someone's life before.

I know I haven't been on this site much but it's because it's been hard to sit down and write because when I write I always feel hurt and that's what I wrote down.

I want to be inspirational. I want to help people. I know people don't actually want to die. No one actually wants to die, they simply want to be saved.

By whom? I'm not sure but I'm hoping I can't take that position. Everyone deserves a chance at life. No one deserves to be hurt.

I'm sorry for this sucky "poem" but I want to remember writing this.

Thank you to all the people on here and in front of me that have been here for me. I'm sorry if I haven't done enough to help some of you but I do care deeply about all of you guys.

Published 
Written by Living_A_Horror
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments