Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
How Do I

"How do I let go of my past, start over, and learn to love and trust again?"

1
0 Comments 0
1.4k Views 1.4k
275 words 275 words
How do I; love you without the insecurities and hurts from the past clouding my actions.

How do I; stop comparing you to him? You love me totally and are a better man.

How do I; believe what you say, do and speak, when my mind questions your actions.

How do I; stop second-guessing everything I do, even my love for this man

How do I; when I realize completely that you did nothing to hurt me, just love me.

How do I; because I know, the distance does not affect how we feel for each other.

How do I; when your pull me close, your lips touch mine, and your arms encircle me.

How do I; because true love conquers all, and we work together for each other.

How do I; stay calm when I find out something that hurts me and I lose my trust in you.

How do I; not feel the worst because of my past without wanting to end it all

How do I; first, I give you a chance to explain and validate, it helps me understand you.

How do I; stop the hurt? I can’t, it’s a part of life, and we’ll work through it that’s all.

How do I; tell you that I love you more today, than yesterday, before you hurt me.

How do I; praise you for taking the time, to work with me, to resolved things quickly.

How do I; tell you nothing will come between us, because I love you and you me.

How do I; tell you that you make my life complete, and I love you unconditionally.

Published 
Written by kandikiss51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors