last reply
3.5k replies
651k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No thank you. I'm not a computer :P

Would you put on a bunny outfit for your niece birthday party?
0 likes
I have good days and bad days with writing. My other creative endeavours fluctuate too. I'm currently cooking and by the smells coming from the oven I'd say I've well and truly stuffed-up that particular creation!

Do you yearn to be famous?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No.

Have you ever loved two people and had to choose between the two?
You can't get there from here, because when you get there you're still here and here is now there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, and I hated it, because that choice also meant hurting one of them

What was the best day of your life, so far?
If life seems jolly rotten
there's something you've forgotten
and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing

from Monty Python's "Life of Brian"
Lurker
0 likes
When my father survived heart attack.

What is the one thing you desire the most?
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
A Utopian society

Do you believe in an Inner Earth?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like the one Edgar Rice Burroughs wrote about? I loved his stories, but no, I don't believe in it.

Do you believe that extraterrestrial intelligent lifeforms have visited our planet?

0 likes
No.

Do you successfully grow plants, either indoors or out?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I do. Fresh herbs to spice up our meals, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, red currants and olives (and geraniums too)

Do you like to cook?

0 likes
Like.. I love to cook. When I watched my mum cooking I instantly got curious about it and I learnt it later from her. Now sometimes I cook better than her and also sometimes she asks me to cook. Also the Internet nowadays made it easy as well. Any recipe you could with available ingredients . only thing is you should know what happens if you add that and this.

How do you declutter storiesspace?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not sure I fully understand the question. If by declutter you mean organise then I try and put my stories in alphabetical order and sort my private messages into some sort of thing and if I can help it, not let the inboxes and outboxes get too full.

Do you like classical music?
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
I do, but wouldn't listen to it all the time. Also, I think it's weird how classical musicians only seem to play other people's music. In my opinion, that isn't being accomplished, it's just being a parrot. Any fool can memorise a set of notes, it takes true genius to write those in the first place.

Got any grapes?
Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

Humorous guide & Recommended Read =^.^= How To Make a Cup of Tea
A flash fiction series :) A Random Moment in Time
Editors' Pick! :D I Am The Deep, Dark Woods
And another EP!: The Fragility of Age
=^.^=
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only in the form of wine

What is your favourite genre of film?
0 likes
Quote by LauraDanielle
I'm not sure I fully understand the question.

I meant in terms of users, there are so many member who isnt visited the site for years, so i was thinking they consume some space i guess. so why not delete them. Although there are instances of members returning after year. So, that was what i meant, by declutter

What is your favourite genre of film?

Its fantasy, i love how ones mind imagines things and then they make it into Movie. The latest tech is really a boon to movie makers.

How often you retrospect?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quite often

What type of car do you drive?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I do. I used to love driving through the mountains of western North Carolina. Now I don't drive much since relocating to Florida...the roads and highways are just too crowded.

Can you speak more than one language?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I speak Maori on a mostly fluent basis. (I can hold conversations in the language but I eventually run out of things to talk about and words to use.)

What language would you like to learn?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I do. Trust me.

Am I living in an alternative universe where DT is the next President?
Lurker
0 likes
Omg. Yes!! Totally. And karma for that matter.(not so sure about that, dear friend)

Do you know how to play any musical instruments?
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
Sort of. I can play bass and guitar, but I don't. I kinda just faff around, not really playing much of anything. Occasionally a riff will happen, or a note will appear, but I'm nothing special.

If you could take over someone's body for a day, who would it be?

=^.^=
0 likes
Hahahah! Seriously, whose body would I take over? Andrew, you're not usually this obscure. Take it over with what powers?

All right, apart from according myself supernatural diabolical powers of various kinds that I really do not want, here is my answer.

I would take over the body of a right handed person, s/he, no matter, and make them be left handed for the day.

Wipe out, total fail!!!!!

How often do you get your hair cut and/or styled?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hair colored every 2 months or so since its just a couple shades off of my natural color and a trim every eight weeks

What is the best bit of food you've ever put in your mouth and why?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
(wrong question) I am very particular about my hair. I got it cut recently and the hairdresser cut off more than we agreed upon, and then refused to take responsibility for it. My hair used to come down to my ass but now hangs down around my waist. I go to the hairdresser maybe once or twice a year.

(The question above) The best bit of food? Ummmmmmmmmm a Kahlua and chocolate cheesecake that my mum made once for a special dinner. It was delicious.

What would your dream job be?
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
Quote by gypsy
Hahahah! Seriously, whose body would I take over? Andrew, you're not usually this obscure. Take it over with what powers?

All right, apart from according myself supernatural diabolical powers of various kinds that I really do not want, here is my answer.

I would take over the body of a right handed person, s/he, no matter, and make them be left handed for the day.

Wipe out, total fail!!!!!

Oh, that is evil! I like it biggrin

Hmm, dream job... I seriously can't think of one. It's early, but hey maybe the co-owner of a bar.

What's your favourite restaurant?

=^.^=