What music are you listening to?

last reply
1.3k replies
125k views
4 watchers
92 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Share...I love music , I want to hear what you are listening to?
New Poem out

The Observer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Half-Truism by The Offspring
When you can't hear anyone else, listen to yourself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The mindless prattle of people whining about the paucity of Saturday night television...

Oh, hang on - you wanted music! Then it's "Barbara Streisand" as sang by one of my team members to my right...AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! STOP WITH THE SINGING!!! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mark
The mindless prattle of people whining about the paucity of Saturday night television...

This is why I don't watch reality TV..all these sad gits going on and on and on about X-factor and the dancing/singing drivel programs. And the papers and magazines are full of stories about these talentless 'sold my soul to the devil A.K.A Simon Cowell' idjits
New Poem out

The Observer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is it actually possible to watch TV these days without running into a reality TV show of some sort or other? I mean, you've got that rubbish called The Apprentice (I want my money back from that crappy Amstrad computer I purchased from you in the late 80s, Sugar!); Come Dine With Me (that's just the perfect opportunity to give someone food poisoning); Coach Trip (why??) - have UK TV companies lost all sense of originality?

Oh, I'm sorry - looking back at that it's clearly a rhetorical question and a smidge off topic...eeekk!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mark
Is it actually possible to watch TV these days without running into a reality TV show of some sort or other? I mean, you've got that rubbish called The Apprentice (I want my money back from that crappy Amstrad computer I purchased from you in the late 80s, Sugar!); Come Dine With Me (that's just the perfect opportunity to give someone food poisoning); Coach Trip (why??) - have UK TV companies lost all sense of originality?

Oh, I'm sorry - looking back at that it's clearly a rhetorical question and a smidge off topic...eeekk!!

It's okay ..it's my topic(smiles)...It's very hard to navigate through tv without coming across some kind of reality tv rubbish. I tend to buy my favourite tv shows on DVD and do weekends watching them instead. I got sucked into Come dine with me once and I told myself a few minutes later oh it's not reality tv as it has cooking in it... 20 minutes later I was riveted by some dude grilling a steak.Riveted! So I turned it off.
New Poem out

The Observer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Reality tv "stars" fighting.

www.szadventures.com

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fever ~~ Peggy Lee
The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me. ~Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Parlotones - Push Me To The Floor
New Poem out

The Observer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Monday Monday - Mammas and the Pappas.
Lurker
0 likes
One eskimO - "Amazing"

it is AMAZING .... the trumpet reminds me of a long piece of white organza blowing in a soft autumn breeze .......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Faster Ride by Cartel.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thriller-Michael Jackson

www.szadventures.com

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry You're Not a Winner - Enter Shikari
Lurker
0 likes
The wind howling outside beating against the house.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"The Way You Move" Since October.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yellow submarine -Beatles. I'm trying not to sing out loud. It's very hard (grins)!
New Poem out

The Observer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dream a little dream of me ~~ The Mamas and the Papas
The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me. ~Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Tourniquet" Evanescence.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AcidRain
Faster Ride by Cartel.

Got that song stuck in my head. *grumbles*
Wishing you well,

~ Lydia Kiei-Lynne
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"My World" Sick Puppies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Once In A Blue Moon" Sydney Forest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vaseline-Stone Temple Pilots

www.szadventures.com