Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
Boom!

9
11 Comments 11
1.3k Views 1.3k
310 words 310 words

"Boom!," I hear a little voice coming from the bathroom. "BOOM!" I hear again, this time louder, and then there is the unmistakable sound of laughter. Children just love playing in the bathroom, running all the taps in the basin or filling the basin with paper towels to overflow them and create 'baths,' or making a mountain of bubbles with the foamy soap. I prepare myself for the worst as I go to the bathroom, expecting a flood of some sort. Imagine my surprise when I get to the bathroom and there is no flood, there are no bubbles, and the water is off. There is just one little boy there, standing naked and in the process of getting dressed. 

"What are you doing?" I ask because of course, I do not trust him or his mischevious grin he has on his little face, his eyes alight with joy and laughter. 

He looks at me, aims a certain part of his anatomy at me and 'shoots.' "BOOM!" he laughs. "Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom." 

It was so funny. I laughed until the sides of my stomach hurt. I laughed at him laughing at shooting me with his penis gun, which I somehow doubt his mother taught him to do that. "Boom," he said, laughing, shooting different things in the bathroom. He then pulls out the heavy artillery. "BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!" And then another round of laughter begins, both of us almost falling over. Once we had calmed down enough, I explained to him that we don't shoot our penis gun. Like I've said before, keeping calm is the key. An overreaction will just make them want to do these things more because they know they're not supposed to. 

I somehow doubt this will be the last time I am shot while on the job. 

 

 

Published 
Written by LauraDanielle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments