Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Whiskey Clone

3
2 Comments 2
989 Views 989
757 words 757 words
Having heard all those hints and allegations made at the break of the day, coming from those self-proclaimed saints quick to judge and their allies the prophets of doom, with all having been once again divined all from the writing(s) on the walls that are their omnipotent gospels. Saying that all the moments given were used and that now there is no time, place, or chances left, and with indolent glares they pass judgment and sentence declaring that hope is now dead and buried, as they pose as the learned scholars and sages they tend to undermine.

If they are right as they claim to be in their insolent self-proclaimed roles, t hen what are these brief and shining moments of shared dreams, wants and desires? All has been stolen and the cost will be made accountable, so they claim as they increase suffering. But, I have never accepted their “gospel(s)” and their insolent tones and stares and reject their counsel, and instead I’ll ask you to touch my tears and dry them with a kiss and touch my woe with your healing touch, and ask you if you will hold and heal me as I do the same with you?

As we hold onto today like that day when we both stood against that wall when the firing party’s bullets passed over our head and that kiss we shared at that moment, with both of us knowing on that day nothing could fall or fail and couldn’t be taken from both of us either. And though we might not live forever, what we have had and shared will go on long after we are gone, with both of us being made out of flesh and bone we both seem to carry one vision in one direction. So give me your heart along with your hand and come with me through collision and confusion.

It’s all right that we never seem to see eye to eye at times because that’s life, with all those shining moments living forever in those places that they can’t reach or try to take from us. All we have has been tested and tempered to be able to withstand the test of that ravager called time, and if we are to survive then we must be able to dream and believe so let that be our fate for who dares wins For once a thing has been created it is valid for all time with its value only increasing and never going down, like those things we have done together have become both immortal and living forever.

Even though at times against that blood dimmed tide that those “prophets” unleash, when we only have time for reflection and meditation in those cathedrals of our own yet we know what is real, and with only one look from you I know that I can easily fall from grace with truth being so small at times. But as we both know it is as great as the promise(s) of the coming day and able to eclipse the sun’s dark light, and only needing only to have one moment with one dream to truly believe in.

Knowing too that you feel the same and damning those “prophets” too, and with one step, and one moment, we can begin that final journey together with nothing holding us back. Holding dreams we both believe in as time continues to go on and asking Kyrie Eliason * as we make our way, through this Vale of Tears known as life with hope those “prophets” and allies outlawed and said was dead. As they act like those Spanish Conquistadors, who acted as though they were the chosen ones judging all, and acting righteous and attempting to carry an air about them that reeks of purity.

So with you at my side, I’ll ask you to take my hand once more, and bid those self-proclaimed saints quick to judge and their allies the prophets of doom a fare thee well. And not giving them a damn as our boots are pointed away as we start on this final journey and being together. As you look with laughing eyes and recall when we decided to reach for the skies and shoot the moon, and telling the rest, who try and dictate as we stand here together unafraid to go to Hell.

* Kyrie Eliason: Greek from the Roman Catholic Mass – May the Lord have mercy

Copyright March / April 2008- 5: Timberwolf International LTD.

Published 
Written by Shotgun011
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments