In no particular order:
- The Sopranos
- The Twilight Zone
- Hill Street Blues
- Twin Peaks
- Fargo
- The Mary Tyler Moore Show
- M*A*S*H
- Frasier
- Soap
- The Office
Round 2 additions:
- Gunsmoke
- Columbo
- Blackadder (especially Series 3)
The Sopranos
Deadwood
Twilight Zone
The Good Wife
Penny Dreadful
Dexter
Leave It To Beaver
Gunsmoke
Ray Donovan
Topper
Nashville
I'll think of more...
As I think of them (and it may take a long time to remember them all) - Justified, The Sopranos,
Hmmm. This is preliminary and may change a memories come back.
Doctor Who (original mostly, though I have seen about 3 seasons of the revival)
Monty Python's Flying Circus
Fawlty Towers (yes, I like British comedy)
Blackadder
Star Trek, original and TNG
Twin Peaks
Cheers
MASH
Night Court
A few more...
Dragnet
Star Trek
Highway Patrol
Lone Ranger
Flintstones
X-Files (original)
Ghost Hunters )TAPS)
Finding Bigfoot
Joy of Painting - Bob Ross
Magic of Oil Painting - Bill Alexander
The Curse of Oak Island
Peter Gunn
77 Sunset Strip
Rockford Files
More to come...
As a kid, I loved the Jack Webb shows that were purportedly "based on real life". Things like Adam-12 (police) and Emergency (fireman-paramedics). They were basically just recruiting videos for the first responder services in the end. Not sure how they'd hold up if I watched them again today.
As a child my all time favourites were the Gerry Anderson shows:
Thunderbirds
Captain Scarlet
Secret Service
UFO
And:
Bewitched
I Dream of Genie
And then, as I grew older:
On the Buses
Last of the Summer Wine
The Sweeney
Hill street blues
The Prisoner
And now there are so many good shows:
Babylon Berlin
The Tunnel
The Bridge
The Good Wife
The Good Doctor
Wolf Creek
A Discovery of Witches
Constantine
Black sails
Vikings
Curse of Oak Island
Forged in Fire
And so on...
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana
As a child
F Troop
Bonanza
The Mary Tyler Moore Show
The Bob Newhart Show
Mash
Off the top of my head, I am sure there are more
Kolchak The Night Stalker
The Twilight Zone
Night Court
Wings
WKRP in Cincinnati
Cheers
Hill Street Blues
ER
NYPD Blue
All the CSIs
X Files
Dexter
Tru Blood
Westworld
Game of Thrones
The Big Bang Theory
The Walking Dead
More...
Colombo
Forged in Fire
Ink Master
Tru Blood
Black Sails
Vikings
The O.C.
One Tree Hill
Mentalist
Archer
Wanted: Dead or Alive
Longmire
House of Cards
Peaky Blinders
Ozark
Mayberry, RFD
Matlock
In the Heat of the Night
Sons of Anarchy
I'll dwell on some more...
Gilmore Girls
Mcloeds Daughters
Return to Eden
The good wife
Hmmm. Interesting topic. I'm going to show my age here I know it.
Bob Newhart (both of them)
Babylon 5
WKRP
Barney Miller
Are you being Served
Last of the Summer Wine
Red Skelton Show
Carol Burnett Show
Dean Martin Show and his Roasts
Night Court
Peter Gunn
77 Sunset Strip
Rockford Files
Twilight zone
Mister Lucky
NCIS
Top Gear
Jeeves and Wooster
Rumpole on the Bailey
Red Green Show
Miss Fisher's Mysteries
The Artful Detective
Masterpiece Theater
I certain I will come up with more.
"Them ain't no militia, that's the Army of the Potomac!"
Mr. Lucky
Bonanza
Jackie Gleason Show
Ted Mack's Original Amateur Hour
Vampire Diaries
The Originals
Kolcak
The Big Valley
Lassie
Sailor Moon
China Beach
Tour Of Duty
Dallas (original)
Dynasty (original)
X-Files
The Professionals
Chips
The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air
Fantasy Island
Starsky and Hutch
MacGyver (original)
Knight Rider
CSI
Law & Order
Charmed (original)
Happy Days
The Love Boat
Cheers
Mork & Mindy
Alf
21 Jump Street
Hawaii Five-0 (original)
ER
The Waltons
Hill Street Blues
Friends
A-Team
Charlie's Angels
Duke Of Hazzard
Diff'rent Strokes
Cosby Show
Family Ties
Sheesh ..I watched a lot of tv
I knew I was going to add more
May to December (Brit Citcom)
Roots (The original one)
The Civil War (Ken Burns series on PBS)
Lonesome Dove
Black-Adder
Ballykissangel
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
Poirot
Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Looking at both lists I need to find something else to do!!!
"Them ain't no militia, that's the Army of the Potomac!"
❤️️🇨🇦 Elusive Enigma 🇨🇦❤️️
Seinfeld
Sons of Anarchy
Vikings
Tonight starring Jack Paar
The Steve Allen Show
with a bowl of pop corn
Married With Children
One Step Beyond
Twilight Zone
Outer Limits
Lost In Space
Creature Features
So many to choose from... okay, here's a few both old and new
The Twilight Zone
MASH
ER
Neighbours (The Kylie and Jason era)
Friends
Lost (first 3 series, before it went downhill)
Das Boot (original German series, not the remake)
Luther
Line of Duty
Silent Witness
Walking Dead
Factual -
Every wildlife series David Attenborough has ever presented
The Planets (recent Brian Cox series)