Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Lesson #2: Sometimes It is Socially Acceptable to Throw Your Drink In Someone's Face.

"What happens when you pass up an opportunity."

2
0 Comments 0
1.6k Views 1.6k
606 words 606 words
Douche bags will be douche bags. We have all probably had a time in our life when someone makes us feel completely vulnerable and used. This date story is a prime example of that.

So, there was this guy I was mutual friends with who I was also very attracted to. Tall, dark and you guessed it, handsome as hell. He also drove a crotch rocket which was über sexy. He and I knew one another through a roommate of mine. We were always flirty with one another and always told stories of previous sexcapades with other suitors. He was known as a player so I always stayed away from anything other than harmless (or what I thought was) flattery. One night in particular we came across each other on Tinder and started talking on there as a joke. He then invited me out for a drink. Well, I had no clue why he wanted to take me out... But I wasn't about to shut his sexy ass down so I agreed to it.

I figured it was just for fun, or that he was about to express his dying love for me. Neither of which turned out to be the case. We meet at a bar downtown and I won't lie, I looked pretty damn sassy. We ordered a beer and the conversation was great per usual! We are talking, laughing, having a great time. Then he tells me that he has a "problem I can help him with." I say "okay, shoot." He explains to me that he is getting kind of serious with another girl and is really starting to like her. While sitting there, I assumed that this was not the date I had hoped it would be. The problem was, that he did not want to miss out on an opportunity to have sex with me because he heard I was talented in bed. What a sweetheart!!!! He goes on to suggest that he would be willing to have sex with me before he asks her to be his girlfriend. Oh my gosh, willing to fornicate... what a gesture!

While sitting across from him in absolute disgust, I tell him to pencil me in for Thursday night at 6 pm. I honestly did not know what else to say to him because I was absolutely belligerent. I kept making smart-ass comments in order to ease my anger. I felt my face turn red and my hairs stand up. I had half a beer left in my glass but was not about to waste my wheat concoction on his sorry ass. I replied with many sarcastic remarks and sat there in disbelief. I could not fathom that this situation was actually occurring. I literally looked around because I thought I was being punked. He was also coming to my house a couple days later for my roommate's party, so I did not want to make it more awkward than it already was. Not only did he make me feel like a fool, but I was forced to still see him around!

After some awkward silence and starring, we left. We have not spoken a word since. I left feeling like a piece of shit, even though I was not in the wrong. How dare someone actually ask me something like that with a straight face and expect me to say yes!! I am still baffled by his assholeness to this day. No, I will not be your f*** buddy, buddy. I guess my lesson from this date was that I should have taken the opportunity to throw my craft beer in his face.

Published 
Written by bolinball27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors