Now that my shoulder has been repaired, I am back to playing golf more.
My other hobbies are making jewelry, stained glass, and antique shopping.
I also have a full shop in my garage and woodwork, less so now than before.
What are yours?
I crochet
I ADORE coloring books
Well, writing and reading for starters. Hanging out on forums. Biking, but this being Southern Ontario, that's seasonal.
Read and do crossword puzzles. Or jigsaw puzzles when I visit a certain friend. That is because she has no TV, no internet connection, and there isn't a lot to do. We just learned the game Quiddler which was fun. Lots of just sipping wine or beer and doing puzzles and games. We did go to a local theater group for a play. Nice change of pace (but hard with no computer).
I cook a lot, though more out of daily necessity. I bake and decorate birthday and wedding cakes.
I weld and plasma cut things in metal. I ride motorbikes and less often, our horses. I really enjoy archery, both recurve and compound. I sew... I love creating
I also like playing words with friends.
Quantum mechanics, string theory, chemistry, mountain climbing. Oh and cooking.
❤️️🇨🇦 Elusive Enigma 🇨🇦❤️️
Read, cook, put jigsaw puzzles together
I'm trying to post up to the 20 count so I can be a grown up here - but obvious to my photo - love to ride my motorcycle. 1999 Harley Davidson Dyna Wide Glide with a Screaming Eagle Big bore kit and customized just the way I want it. My Chopper.
Reading, crocheting, coloring and baking cookies
I like to read and bake. I also write and draw. I prefer pen and ink or charcoal, which can be erratic, but a good ol' pencil works just as well.
To distract my self, I slip into the YouTube void. I start out watching a music video and the next thing you know I'm learning how to defuse a bomb.
❤️️🇨🇦 Elusive Enigma 🇨🇦❤️️
I like to bake, grill, and write.