A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words Competition

last reply
69 replies
2.5k views
2 watchers
56 likes
Crazy old ape
0 likes

Welp, I am caught up and must say, there's some fantastic stories here. The latest three are all excellent takes on the lake picture, each different and each using the scene its own special way. With three days left, I am hoping we will get some more.

A mighty warrior meets an unusual challenger. The Last Challenge of Jadek Prynn.

Shy Scribbler
1 like

Good luck to everyone on your entries! I tried to write one, but wasn't to be. I enjoyed being a comp reader though. Happy New Year to you all! ❤️

Just a simple girl from Kentucky scribbling her way through this great big world.

Crazy old ape
2 likes

I do want to thank all those commenting, too. Had some really good, thoughtful comments on this one. The comps aren't just about the writers, but also about the readers, so your likes, favorites, and comments do matter.

A mighty warrior meets an unusual challenger. The Last Challenge of Jadek Prynn.

2 likes

Thanks to everyone who read, liked, and/or commented on my comp story. I appreciate those who promoted me to finish and submit it. It helped me stretch a little! I thoroughly enjoyed reading all the comp stories.

~Kat~

My top ten Monsters and Myths competition story:

Queen of the Turbines

My 2nd place Mardi Gras competition story:

Memories of Mardi Gras (One Last Time)