I know it seems like I say this every time but all of the entries were excellent and it made it so hard for the judges. This of course is something we want, so thank you to everyone that entered.
I’d like to congratulate Ping, Violet_The_Verbose, and WriterGirl for taking the Top 3 places:
1st Place: Innocent Until Proven Gullible by Ping
2nd Place: The Wonderful World of Wally Weasel by Violet_the_Verbose
3rd Place: Just a Girl Who Loves Cats by WriterGirl
The following entries round out the Top 10, and if you haven't done so already, I recommend giving them a read too:
4. After The Curtain Fell by Welshdreamer42
6. Out Of The Lake by redwriter
7. The Empty Office by Mendalla
8. Dark Image by TomEccleston
9. A Village in Cornwall by Verity
10. A Matter of Time by AnnaMayZing
We do have an honorable mention and that goes to:
The Road Not Traveled by JamesPBear
Thank you to everyone that read, scored, and commented.
Congratulations again to the winners, I'll be in touch today regarding your prizes!