Find your next favourite story now
Login

Author's Notes

"Continuing adventures on the farm"

It was Easter Sunday on the farm...

Scamp, the monkey, and her friends were very excited. They loved the holidays. They were excited about the plans for the day .

Miss Emily had every animal a basket filled with goodies that they loved. She opened the front door to go out to the barn. She almost tripped over a huge basket that was holding a pair of fluffy bunnies. They looked to be about a year old. There was a note attached to the basket.

"Please take care of Flopsy and Mopsy."

She took them out to the barn to meet the other animals. The animals gathered around the basket and looked inside. They made a lot of happy chatter .

Miss Emily said, "These poor bunnies were left with us. I'm sure we can give them lots of love. Their names are Flopsy and Mopsy."

Everyone cheered.

They loved having new members join the family.

Miss Emily set out the things for the Easter egg hunt. She invited some of the local children to the farm for the hunt and a lunch.

Each animal was helping two kids find the goodies that were hidden. Each one was set up with a huge basket and map to find the goodies. 

They all had a great time and were so tired.

The kids headed home and the animals went to the barn to get settled in for the night.

Scamp spoke up, "This was so much fun."

The others agreed.

Flopsy asked, "Is it always so loving and caring here?"

Sparky, the pup, spoke up, "Yes. Miss Emily loves us all equally. No matter how long we have been here."

Miss Emily came in and everyone got settled in. 

"Flopsy and Mopsy, I put your sleeping area next to Cutie, the kitten, and Lynnie, the lamb."

Miss Emily read them a story and tucked everyone in.

She kissed their foreheads and said good night. 

The animals wondered what the next adventure would be.. 

Published 
Written by DenimAngel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments