Find your next favourite story now
Login

Action Stories

Our action category is for those who enjoy stories filled with adventure and excitement.

This genre revolves around explosive scenes and fast-paced plots.

Common themes include martial arts, car chases, extreme sports and combat.

Trending Stories

A summer romance

Unexpected love from a friend

Brian and I were due for a vacation. After the embarassment of Endor, our team leader suggested we take some time off. We booked a two week holiday to the land of the giant grass. Brian and I were due for a vacation. After the embarassment of Endor, our team leader suggested we take some time off. We booked a two week holiday to the land of the giant grass. Brian and I were due for a vacation. After the embarassment of En...

All Stories

Allens Last Flight

Danger threatens his home and Allen must act quickly.

I sat in the back seat of the car, my heart heavy with a mixture of awe and regret, as I gazed out at the endless expanse of farmland. The sun's golden rays bathed the countryside, creating a serene backdrop for our journey. Little did I know that this peaceful drive would soon turn into a life-altering moment. Suddenly, a streak of movement caught my eye, jolting me out of my reverie. My breath caught in my throat as I l...

Sunday Night Easter - A Fuel Story

In the last stop to the biggest event on the F-X Calendar, the racers look for one last major win

26th of April – Season 1 When Moodswing had explained that they would be reusing one of the previous pay-per-view tracks from earlier in the season, Glen wasn't sure. But at the end of the day, Glenwood Jacobs was the Vice President of the F-X Racing Club and Moodswing was the President. As much as he hated being called it, Moodswing was the boss. So Glen just had to trust that he knew what he was doing. But judging from...

Festival of the Fall - A Fuel Story

The road to the Biggest Finale in Sport Entertainment starts with the biggest festival of Autumn.

22nd of March - Season 1 Lord, I love my job. That was the thought that ran through Toney Kunene's mind as she switched off her car and marvelled at the sight in front of her. She had just arrived at Engels Korta and was blown away by what she was looking at: it was a full blown festival! While she shouldn't have been surprised considering that the name of the event was Festival of the Fall, up until now, Formula-X had on...

The Formula-X Grand Prix - A Fuel Story (SEASON FINALE)

With the biggest event on the F-X calendar finally here, each racer looks to have the last laugh

31st of May - Season 1 Moodswing was smiling. This was it. This was what all his hard work was all about: the end result of all the blood, sweat and tears... The Formula-X Grand Prix. This was big. And it wasn't the case just because they'd held out on calling any of their previous pay-per-views "grands Prix". It wasn't just because this event would have a slew of special guests both performing and spectating that outnumb...

Heart-Attack - A Fuel Story

The stars of Monday Night Fuel look to celebrate Valentine's Day while also maintaining dominance...

16th of February – Season 1 Rosemary Lekota was not a big racing fan. But she knew that she hadn’t been invited to this pay-per-view to watch the motorsport. She hadn’t been invited to be entertained by these sports entertainers. No… she had been hired to be the entertainment. She was a singer. As one of the newest exports from Lesotho, she was eager to make her mark all over South Africa. Despite being one of the hottest...

The Scramble - A Fuel Story

For the first time ever, witness all the F-X racers battle it out all at once to be numero uno!

26th of January - Season 1 The moment that Tendai Mathemba stepped out of the uber, he had expected to be immediately recognised. After all, even if he wasn’t a celebrity by normal circumstances, he was a multiple-time continental open-wheel champion and he was in a crowd of motorsport enthusiasts. But when he realized that absolutely no one recognised him as he walked through the people towards his front row seats in the...

Year End Bash - A Fuel Story

With Christmas around the corner, F-X looks to break in the festive season the only way it knows how

15th of December – Season 1 Teresa Koek held a hand in front of her face as she yawned, trying to keep her sisters from seeing her. She always yawned during hymns while in church. She didn’t know why. Actually, that was a lie. She knew why. It was because she personally found them boring. Of course, she didn’t dare tell Doris, or worse, Brenda this. Going to church every Sunday was sacred to her sisters. Teresa was the yo...

Show-Down - A Fuel Story

For the 1st time ever, the F-X racers take to the down town streets of Ngelosi in this exciting PPV

24th of November – Season 1 Mandla Xulu had always been a fan of motorsport. Like many South Africans just like him, for years growing up, he would have done anything to have South Africa represented in the top racing series. So, when Mandla heard about this weekly formula-one-like racing series that played on Monday nights, Mandla was intrigued. While Mandla had been too busy to attend any of the episodes of Fuel, he was...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Hallow's Eve - A Fuel Story

The 2nd ever Formula-X PPV starring the racers of Monday Night Fuel

27th of October – Season 1 Glen laughed. He was currently looking at a sheet of paper that was riddled with columns of numbers, but he was currently looking at the one right at the bottom. It was the sum total of money they had made on pay-per-view buys on the Formula-X streaming service. It was higher than the ones for the previous pay-per-view: Arbour Games. Glen found this very impressive considering that most of the r...

Arbour Games - A Fuel Story

Like adrenaline-filled racing action? Then don't miss out on this one.

30th of September - Season 1 Moodswing swore. They were behind schedule. The event was set to start at 6 pm and his first two racers were nowhere to be seen. A bead of sweat travelled down his brow as he looked. He looked at his watch again: 5:50. Dammit, he thought, where the hell are they? He looked up and saw Penny Potgieter and Brenda Koek. Well, at least they're here. They were also part of the opening relay race but...

Anonymous

Mercenary meet the parents

Mercenary meet the parents

Mrs. Bucannon appeared to be a sensible person. She wore a simple gown and tasteful jewelry. If she wore makeup, I couldn't tell. She was a blond version of Grace, and her icy blue eyes were looking at me strangely.   A pair of screaming females met Grace at the entrance to the parlor and whisked her off for girl talk. I breathed a sigh of relief as they left the room. Contrary to popular belief, being in a room full of w...

Anonymous

I stared at the old church. The white walls and stained glass had stood the test of time. I was not happy to see the loaded parking lot. It only made the job more complicated. Add a "just married." sign on the back of the limo, and you have all the ingredients for disaster.  Not that disasters are foreign to weddings, the groom can go missing, or the bride gets cold feet, and the ever-entertaining person who comes to prof...

The Last World - Part One

Two people, one life

To be or not to be that is the question, that ran through my brain. Could it be vaguely obvious killing myself because of this hell land? What I was implying was that Mother Nature decided to throw a tantrum which was primarily to cause an unavoidable death to the whole human race. My helpless legs trembled uncontrollably, making me collapse onto the dead, neglected ground. Shattered bones crunched under me as I landed.My...

Anonymous

the Wanderer

you dont need to be in the spot light to change the world

After a massive war of the four Kingdoms where there was no winner only death the world was shocked to its core the world powers that once held the lands together. Where gone and chaos ruled the land the weak were killed, and the strong seek to control these land that once was united. The strong stood to take control of the land for themselves.   There were three factions that wanted to take control of the lands these fac...

Barfight

A rude awakening

Todd awoke on his back in a puddle of beer and broken glass with his ears ringing and his vision blurred. He laid still, watched the ceiling fan spin lazily without seeing it, and thought about nothing. A few seconds passed and he sat up. He closed his eyes tight and waited for the room to stop sliding around, the colors to stop smearing. Finally, his eyes came open, focused, and looked without expression at overturned ta...