Find your next favourite story now
Login

Romance Stories

Our romance section is for the true romantics among us who love stories and books where a heroic character conquers emotional hurdles and physical threats to be with the person they love.

Sub-genres in this category include regency, historical and contemporary romance, the primary focus always being the developing relationship between the hero and heroine.

In most cases stories culminate in a happily ever after ending.

Anonymous

love at the wheel part 2: A new journey begins

Love at the Wheel Part 2, sequel to a live story began in 2010.

  Love at the Wheel Part 2, sequel to a live story began in 2010.It's the next journey in Charlotte White and Robert Swift's life as they now try to learn how to be in a relationship together now that their feelings for each other are revealed. But it is...

Anonymous

Love At the Wheel

My story is about a girl named Charlotte whose parents ran a bus company in London.

Dedicated in loving memory to my friend Erin R. Faralan  Chapter 1 Sunday morning Sam, the landlord, knocked at Steve’s door to inspect his apartment. He wanted to see if it was clean, and also to get his past due rent.The tenant Steve opened the door sti...

Anonymous

American Carnage

James and Zarina are nobodies more or less until they've been arranged to marry each other.

Zarina felt herself being stared at which is something she should be used by now.  The three versions of herself in the mirror looked back at her for an answer to the question they posed. It made glancing at the beautiful figure in front of her hard and y...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors