Find your next favourite story now
Login

Humor Stories

Stories in this genre involve humorous observations on life, slapstick comedy, satire and funny people thrown into everyday situations.

Plots either focus on the ridiculous or include comedic injections throughout the story.

If you think laughter is the best medicine, submit your funny stories here or take a look at one of the submissions below for a good dose of humor.

Anonymous

Kiss the Bride

This was, after all, the night

Randall was propped against the Formica and vinyl-clad wet bar at the Alverton Volunteer Fire Department Social Hall. At the opposite side of the space, next to a long table of cookies, the polka band had launched into a zesty rendition of the Chicken Dan...

Pastoral Visit

Brother Pitman pays a call

"You've been good today, so when we get home, you c'n have some ice cream."Aunt Charlotte holds his hand as they walk out of the white clapboarded church into the spring air. Up ahead, at the foot of the steps, Brother Pitman shakes a hand, then another,...

Captian Scrotum and the SS thrust: Chapter 17 (last chapter)

Scrotum escaped from Knob, but look like he isnt out of trouble yet.

Chapter 17 Not AloneScrotum was sitting on the floor, in a little pain, having shoulder banged the door, without success. “Lilly, can Anna remove the Magnetic device and open the door?”“I’m afraid Anna was a little damaged when Sweet-Cheeks bashed her hea...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Captain Scrotum and the SS thrust: chapter 15

Knobs on the Thrust and Roberto wants him dead. Just another thing Scrotum has to try and deal with

Chapter 15 Aboard The Thrust.Scrotum was sitting on the toilet hiding, He knew Knob was on his ship, and Lilly was trying to get him off.“Why don’t you just leave the ship, big Knob,” Lilly suggested. “Worse case scenario, you will be beamed into space an...

17 Alternatives to NaNoWriMo

Not feeling the love for National Novel Writing Month? Here are some other options...

1. NaNO!WriMo: Do not write anything — not a single word — for 30 days. The challenge is tougher than it might seem. 2. NaDoWriMo: Chronicle every episode of The Simpsons in which Homer exclaims, "D'oh!" This, of course, requires watching every episode of...

Captain Scrotum and the SS Thrust: Chapter 11 and 12

Trapped on asroide, with a man who enjoys porn too much and a psychoti computer, poor Sweet-Cheeks

Reader discretion advised.The story you are about to read contains mature content that some may find offensive. By choosing to read this piece, you agree that you are 18 or older and do not object to the content of a sexual nature.Chapter 11 Unexpected He...