Find your next favourite story now
Login

Memoirs Stories

Submissions to this category are generally told in the first person and cover personal reflection, autobiographies and memories of the past.

Rather than focusing on factual accounts, memoirs are more a recollection of moments in time that were either vivid or unique to the author.

Wordpusher715

When an evil man dies...

...the fear lives on.

(Author's Note: This piece is about an evil man. If you're offended by evil deeds, please don't read this. If you have a gentle soul, please protect it. Go read an emotionally uplifting story that will add value to your life. For me, this was cathartic to...

Do you like being damp for several hours, people touching your butt and grabbing you, until you find yourself eye to eye with a most magnificently handsome male?  “Fancy a dirty weekend in the Congo?” he asked. “I have an extra space if you want to join m...

I'm scared Shaking in my boots What if they don't like me Or I'm not good enough I'm short Ways are strange to some Papa looked and smiled Touching my heart  As he said once more Be yourself  Stand tall and proud No matter what you do Someone will find fa...

I look into your eyes Your beautiful smiling brown eyes With warmth and promises  That touch my soul They sparkle like stars with love They tell me everything is good I can be me without worry You are on my side always I see and feel the love In your beau...

As a small child, I was taught Each thing has a reason The wind talks Silence speaks Open your mind Believe in yourself Time has no measure No distance is too far See with your eyes Then feel with your heart Things are not always As first known There are...

Smile Let your passion show Tell me the secrets That touch you   Take it slow and easy Let our souls unite   Sing to me The song I love Let us dance And hold each other tight   Open your heart Feel me there Smile for me I promise to take care        

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Memories everywhere. I used to try and put them away or keep them safe, Not sharing. Such a part of me. Making me who I am. What my life has become. Doesn't mean I can't make new ones. I can share them all.   Never ending memories, I have not lost.   In a...

My arms long to hold him Fingertips to touch him tenderly With laughter and tears  I miss him so I will not let the tears fall He asked me not to cry Until he could hold me close And make me smile He is my madman Owns my heart and soul So I wait to be tog...

Hear the music playing Feel it in your soul Taken me in your arms  Look into my smile Hold me very close Sing to me the song The one that makes me smile Even when I trip at times Hold me that much tighter One dance or more The two-step or just to sway It...

Today was a break At least that is what was told To stand on my own two feet I hold my head up high Not very tall Four foot and eleven But feeling very bold Ooh how tall I feel  As I push my left weight forward A simple baby step Knowing there will be mor...

The grunts and sounds he makes  While getting settled Before he starts to snore Makes me smile  Even laugh out loud  Knowing I love him so When he hears my voice He reaches out to me My words calm him Like they always do I lay and watch him sleep A beauty...

I sat for weeks doing very little. Watching the events replay in my mind again and again. People were very kind but how can you talk about being attacked when you only tried to help and a kid that did it. The events came over and over. The knife.The blood...

Another day in paradise, I woke up to sky’s of grey, unusual, as the weather seemed unforgiving these past few days, guess this was our day off. A calm breeze creeps through the cracks of my walls, almost greeting me with an enthusiastic grin, as though t...