Find your next favourite story now
Login

Drama Stories

Our drama category is for fans of stories filled with feeling, focusing on strong dialogue and well-rounded character development.

Tragedy is a common theme, with gritty, realistic emotions driving the story.

Readers are given clear insight into characters' thoughts and taken on a deep and sometimes courageous journey.

Fuel Season 3: Episode 27 – Requiem

After mocking her app, the 'Daughter of Divinity' looks to rid herself of the Koeks at great risk.

2nd of May – Season 3 Devì was pissed. She was losing money and she knew why. It was the Koeks. They’d spread the rumors that the app didn’t work. That was the reason that she was currently sitting in her lawyer’s office, awaiting a response to her questi...

Speedom Day – A Fuel Story

While the F-X fandom enjoys the splendor of the long weekend, a small rebellion begins to makes its moves to end Moodswing's tyranny...

30th of April – Season 3 “If you’re standing here tonight, then you’re part of the rebellion.” Angela’s words were filled with passion as she spoke to the small group of people in front of her. “If you’re standing here tonight, then you want what I want,...

Fuel Season 3: Episode 26 – The Spell of Doom

After finally graduating from being an apprentice, Fiona learns that magic might be more real than she ever thought.

25th of April – Season 3 MONDAY MORNING “What do you mean I have to go to Fuel tonight? I don’t even have a race. And don’t tell me that it’s to show my support for my fellow racers because I know that you don’t care.” “You’re right. I don’t care about th...

Fuel Season 3: Episode 25 – Revolution of the Dynasty

Pretty Penny Potgieter Returns to Fuel in an attempt to make Plain Jane eat her words from last week

11th of April – Season 3 Penny felt a little uncomfortable with the cloth tied around her head. For one thing, it made it appear as though she was blind when that wasn’t the case at all. In fact, she could see right through the material. But she wore it s...

Festival Of The Fall [S3] – A Fuel Story

The highway to the Grand Prix begins here as the pretenders fall off and stars are born

26th of March – Season 3 Glenwood Jacobs could feel the tension in the air as he pulled into the Engels Korta Town Square. While the people packed into the circled square were jovial as ever, Glen was all serious. This would be the first time in over a mo...

Fuel Season 3: Episode 24 – Plain And Simple

The Flamboyant Phenomenon attempts to break out by targeting the absent Penny and the F-X Queen.

21st of March – Season 3 Plain Jane was watching a video interview on the Formulary, paying special attention to the speaker's intention and how much traffic the video was garnering on the social network rather than what he was saying. "The face paint? We...

Fuel Season 3: Episode 23 – Koek vs. Koek (Part II)

Queen Stevie employs some mind games that result in Doris and Teresa facing off.

14th of March – Season 3 MONDAY MORNING: JVZ RESIDENCE Teresa was angry. She was currently reading all the comments from the fandom on their "Super Couples" race from last week and they all thought it a good idea for her and Juan to break up. Who the hell...

Fuel Season 3: Episode 22 – Koek vs. Koek (Part I)

While the Millionaire Affair continues to make waves, 2 other popular couples compete for attention

7th of March – Season 3 "I can't believe Moodswing would do this," said Brenda, pacing up and down the sitting room. Doris rolled her eyes. "Are you still going on about this? Brenda, it's just a race." Brenda stopped pacing so she could look at her young...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Fuel Season 3: Episode 21 – The Avatar vs. The Sandstorm

In the latest episode of Monday Night Fuel, 2 of the best female F-X racers face off in main event.

28th of February – Season 3 DEVì Devì was not new to giving to charity. She knew the game: it was a publicity stunt. Giving to charity had nothing to do with the needy. It was about the person giving money or food making themselves feel better. But if one...

Fuel Season 3: Episode 20 – All Eyes on Me

Tonight, Solo finds himself in the crosshairs of an old rival after trying to do the right thing...

21st of February – Season 3 Solomon Magubane wasn’t known for being impatient but today seemed to be testing the theory as he’d been waiting at the petrol pump for what felt like ages. He was currently at the Sasol fuel station, showing some solidarity fo...

Fuel Season 3: Episode 19 – The Millionaire Affair

After the shocking events of Love 'n War, Savana and Thawn begin to make massive waves.

14th of February – Season 3 As Savana sat at the back of the black BMW 320d, she wondered if she wasn't overdressed. She managed a smile thinking about the irony compared to what she was thinking on her first night on Fuel. Savana looked over at the man w...

Love 'n War – A Fuel Story

Love is in the air as well as hate. Whose heart will be broken this time around?

13th of February – Season 3 TWO WEEKS AGO A cup of coffee. That's all it was supposed to be. That had been the idea when Savana sat down at the booth of Kieck's Kitchen. But then he walked in. Savana had been surprised considering that back on Fuel, he an...

Fuel Season 3: Episode 18 – The Face of the Dynasty

After the tragic accident at The Scramble, Penny tries to come to terms with her injuries.

7th of February – Season 3 Penny Potgieter stared at the mirror with tears welling in her eyes. The doctors had only recently taken her bandages off, having told her, thankfully, that she would not be losing her eyesight. Of course, she'd figured this out...

Fuel Season 3: Episode 17 – The Kingmaker

With a cold war brewing between the 2 showrunners, Moodswing looks to put Glen in his place.

31st of January – Season 3 Terrance Moodley had woken up early, having taken a shower and had breakfast before his wife had woken up. He'd just finished brushing his teeth when Angela walked into the bathroom. "Hey, you're up early." "Winners wake up earl...

The Scramble [S3] – A Fuel Story

Queen Stevie faces her biggest challenge yet as the F-X racers look to win the Scramble Race.

28th of January– Season 3 When Leonardo Mustafa arrived at the Fuel Speedway, he'd made a point to wear a disguise. He'd heard the stories of what happened when Bru Constantin had arrived here a year ago and Tendai Mathemba a year before him. Leo was not...