Find your next favourite story now
Login

Songs

Our songs category is for those songwriters, lyricists and composers among us to showcase their musical talent. From happy, love inspired tunes, to soul-searching break-up songs, this is the place to submit your original music.

Submissions may be lyrics only or include an audio version of the song. You may also submit instrumental arrangements with an accompanying written description of the story behind your music.

black maze

always compare to others and never enough for that person

I was never good enough for you. Always was a disappointment to you. I can see it on your face. You would never understand me. Now I stand here on the edge of confusion. What are you going to do now? Every moment was a twist and turn. This black maze is m...

it's crazy to me, I even see you in my dreams Is this meant to be? Could this be happening to me? We were best of friends since we were this high So why do I get nervous every time you walk by We would be on the phone all day Now I can't find the words to...

Anonymous

Should have been mine

To my love that was never meant to be.

I should have held you like a lifeline,  and I should have never let you go. But when I needed saving. I always did it on my own! Slipping from my hands, now I feel all alone. You turned your back on me, how could you be oh so cold! I would've been yours,...

Since you went away the world is standing still.Since you went away my life has lost its thrill. Since you went away the road is one long hill.Since you went away,Since you went away,Since you went away. Since you went away my heart has skipped a beat.Sin...

She really knows what it's like

A poem about a rape survivor, based on a song about horror.

She Really Knows What It’s Like By Captain Midnight Adapted from the song “What It’s Like,” composer unknown, performed by Everlast The story of one woman‘s survival. Rated EC for extremely violent, disturbing images. (Verse 1)(Name deleted) was a nice yo...

Sound III

who the hell am I?

Sound IIIWho the hell am I? Where the hell do I live?In those certificates or On those online accounts or online avatars?W-H-O T-H-E H-E-L-L A-M I-?I'm fighting. And I have any idea what they’re, Could be my ‘Others’- you, society; Traditions, customs; pr...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Sound II

I am scared!

Sound III’m scared!I’m lost in the midst of these dramas,I search someone, but never near. I want to flee from these cultured pretensions Of social class and status. I flee every time but they catch me each time. I'm in the midst of plenty, but lonely! I...

Traveler

Just me n my Dad :)

Wandering around for a place to lay my head down Wandering around for a place to lay my head down Wandering around for a place to lay my head down Wandering around for a place to lay my head down I wanna go here wanna go there  Wanna go wanna go everywher...

Just shoot me

Written from the perspective of someone who cant take living any more...just for being different

Verse 1 I’m different I’m stupid I’m sinful I’m losing it I don’t belong here It’s too much to take I want to leave this horrible place Chorus Nobody knows How it feels To feel like I do Nobody loves me Nobody likes me So why am I here Just shoot me Just...

Lights

Don't betray me...or else

Verse 1 You were the love of my life Well that’s what I thought It was all just a lie Like it or not Try to run byYou can’t fool my eye You better watch out Time will run outPre-chorus Something critical comin' in the dark Can’t stray away from me  I’m go...

Shoulders Back

Rebirth always follows a slow painful death...

Hook-Baby blue skies are new Wrote this song just for youPurple kush everywhere Mack attack shoulders backOne love whichya leather glovesGet it in whichya big ole brimmGot your strut like what theMack attack shoulders back Verse 1-Call it the death of the...

Could I?

From another account...

Can you, can you See through my disguise? Will you, will you See me in my eyes? Can I, can I Hide my true self? Will I, will I Put my heart up on the shelf? This is a mask that you see, I doubt you could take the real me. Would you, would you Still want t...

Words Of Wisdom

This is a song I wrote to a friend, some people may be offended that's why it's 18+

There were days When I had no other ways to get out This pain I only knew how to cause more Damage to myself and before you know it I had the knife and my skin was splitI tried hard to hide but couldn’t defend my guard I was weak Thus the tears that strol...