Find your next favourite story now
Login

Audio Stories

Listen to some of our most popular written stories in high quality MP3 audio recording.

What I Truly Am

Thanks For Showing Me What I Truly Am

I will never again. Why you ask? Because I keep getting hurt by those who promise not to hurt me. I’ll never open up again, and give my heart to anyone. There are those who are never meant to be loved, and I suppose I’m one. I know my friends will tell me...

Painfully Broken

Thanks For Showing Me I'm Nothing

You know what? I trusted you. I let my guard down because you told me you didn't want to be like my exes. You told me you wanted to be different. You made me promises from day one. You kept telling me to trust you, because you weren't going to hurt me lik...

Terror In The Night

Is It What's To Come?

Last night was like all the others I have as of late. I sent my baby to bed, with a kiss on the lips. Oh so sweet. I ventured into the kitchen and made myself dinner, where I fixed some stir fry, asparagus and Texas toast. My evening was fine; I was even...

If I could curl into your arms, and stroke your chest hairs, I'd be a happy girl. If I could feel your arms wrapped around me, as you caress my back, I’d be a happy girl. If I could feel your lips on mine, kissing me tenderly, I’d be a happy girl. How I l...

Trust, A Broken Promise

What Does A Promise Mean To You?

A promise. What is a promise? What does it mean to you? Do you make them? Do you keep them? I think we all do. We all know them. We all make them. We all keep them. But then there is those who make them, and don’t keep them. No matter the reason, they fin...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Rain

rain music is beautiful, I miss it...

Rain on the rooftophear it? It's playing beautiful music,for you,oh for you,only for you,hear it?You don't have to share this music,no one else will ever hear it, this rain music, you make it,whatever you hear,whatever you feel,it's reflected in this musi...

My Seven Deadly Sins

Have I Found The Sins?

Lust  I finally found the one, who brings the lust out of me. Oh and he loves me, and wants me, he plans to keep me! I’m everything he wants, and he is everything I want. Our Lust burns deep for each other. Who am I to blame, look at you. You’re gorgeous,...

I'm Not Yet Gone, But Forgotten

The Forgotten Place We've All Felt

I find myself standing here not yet gone, but forgotten. How did I get to this place and time?  I often wonder what I did. I often wonder did I make you mad. I wonder where it all went wrong. My life that once was so colorful, so full of life and love is...

The way I always felt your touch even before you touched me, The way I always felt your breath on my skin when you spoke to me, The way I craved your attention when you were busy, The way I longed for you when you were away, The way I felt safe when you t...

Mask

This Mask I Wear

This mask I wear, the one you can’t see, it’s there to protect me. I put it on when I need safety. It’s there to protect me. When I feel at my most scared, I put it on, and hide my fears. The pain I've seen and the pain I've felt overwhelms me. I can’t un...