Find your next favourite story now
Login

Competition winners

We are proud to have provided a platform for writers of all genres and backgrounds to share their creativity and passion with the world. On this page, you'll find a collection of our previous winners who have been recognized for their exceptional storytelling abilities.

Each of these writers has demonstrated an impressive command of language, a deep understanding of human emotions, and a unique voice that captures the imagination of readers. From heart-wrenching dramas to gripping mysteries, their stories have touched and inspired readers all around the world.

We invite you to take a moment to explore our winners' stories and learn more about their journeys as writers. Whether you're an aspiring writer yourself or simply a lover of great stories, we hope that you'll find inspiration and joy in these works. If you're interested in participating in our writing competition, be sure to check out our submission guidelines and upcoming deadlines. Who knows? You could be the next winner featured on this page!

Music-lovers stand jam-packed in the arenaSurrounded by my musical family of all creeds, races, and ages Differences discarded like last season’s fashions Jubilation spills forth in grins matched like handbagsto shimmering eyesAirborne snippets of snatche...