Find your next favourite story now
Login

Songs

Our songs category is for those songwriters, lyricists and composers among us to showcase their musical talent. From happy, love inspired tunes, to soul-searching break-up songs, this is the place to submit your original music.

Submissions may be lyrics only or include an audio version of the song. You may also submit instrumental arrangements with an accompanying written description of the story behind your music.

Temptation You're like a drug that I could never get enough of You say my name it's like music to my ears You can't erase all of the things that you've done Well that's the thing I don't want you to change You're my temptation Just a little taste and I ca...

Let's have a block wide party,Let's make it harder this way. Don't let them feed their egos,Trolling is stopped for today. Distasteful preening creaturesFlouncing and prancing about,Always leave traces of prideNever betraying a doubt. Let's have a block w...

Life has become a mess. Nothing seems right anymore. It seems I can't make sense of the world I lived before. Tied down with barbed wire to keep me from leaving here.I want a brand new start anywhere but there. I'm broken down inside.Can't seem to make se...

Don't Care

My uncle is gonna help put guitar to it so I can go to a music producer

(First verse) I never understood your reasoning to make me feel worthless I never understood what went through your mind every time you weren't there  Did you ever stop and think before you acted See how this would have affected me (Chorus)  Why don't you...

the last piece of the puzzle

to one i care about but vanish

Never noticing how empty I have become. Time has pass me by. 2 x Loneliness Is the only thing you have left behind? Just barely holding on, I suck in your last images in my mind. I fall and trembled,but I keep continuing to ran. Where are you at? Left and...

what he suffers

what he suffers everyday

The words just don’t come out. Never knowing what to say. The pain within you pours out,but no one sees it. You write your shame painfully over your body. Memories and painful words Play over like a song. You live like no one can harm you,but you’re just...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

father

i wonder why father hurt me. why?

You cry out but I refuse to hear. You don’t longer have a place here. Can’t you get that through you skull? I know, I know You are the one who give me life, but I can’t change the fact you’re the one that kill me through your foolish actions. 2x Back off!...

Yule Fire (a White Christmas parody)

Wrote and sang this for Creative Writing class... perhaps I'll sing for y'all too.

I imagine a yule fire with all my loved ones gathered 'round All the children singing and lovers cuddling so near, happiness abounds. I imagine a yule fire with every candle that I buy You enjoy your Christmas and I, I'll enjoy my rituals and light. I ima...

only slience

a boy tries to help the girl to forget her pain

You wonder when the lies would stop. You pull your hair and scream in your room,but no one can't hear you. Only silence, only silence!! Everyone tells you the pain would fade away. But how do they know? Its suffocating, don't know how to stand. Only silen...

century of the undead

monsters coming to town!

Let us hide under our beds! The monsters have come back to town. They are hunting for new flesh! Cry all you want,But they can smell your pride. There is no moment to waste. We were so wrong. We need to fight this fight. They can't take us alive! This is...

fell in battle

desire to be human but darkness consume it

I've walked with the undead. This useless soul survived. Now all I know is death... a forgettable life. I need a piece of heaven. My heart can't fight this fight. The living calls my name, but I have to run away. I cannot play this game. And it's too late...

beauty

the world isn't like how it was before. the world just pure evil

Beautiful beauty captures lost souls. The promises of hell comes to haunt the living flesh. There's no innocence left. Only the remains of rotten hearts. Oh dear, just let black dreamsconsume the last sense of your insanity. Tonight is the darkest night....

permanent scars

About a girl that got hurt by her dad and now she all grown up. She get revenge.

Do you enjoy yourself? I've been waiting for years with all the pain I felt. I'm done with all these tears. Did you think I have forgotten? How can I, this memory haunts my mind. With shattered pieces by my side I see the past. Enjoy this pain cause it wi...